teresaq

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Overaged

• rudywoofs (Pam)

• skyblue888

I learned about the Jesuits and their plans for the world (especially the last days) from reading the book, "The Enemy Unmasked", by Bill Hughes,an SDA pastor. You can also read his book "The Secret Terrorist", online by looking up that as a subject.

Moderator John, I hope it's okay to post this recommendation, let me know if not.

I have a copy of these books. I have read them more than once and they are excellent books, very well documented.

sky

"The merits of His sacrifice are sufficient to present to the Father in our behalf." S.C.36.

I invite Jesuits to come to the Adventist Church.

You're late Stan. They did not wait for us to invite them. They have been coming in droves for decades.

sky

"The merits of His sacrifice are sufficient to present to the Father in our behalf." S.C.36.

We're not supposed to know who they are Stan.

sky :)

So, how did that "PERMANENTLY suppressing" thing work itself out?

John 8:32 - The Truth will make you free

“The righteousness of Christ will not cover one cherished sin." COL 316.

Tell me of one.

One man says to the other "I think there are Russian and Chinese spies currently active in the Pentagon".

The other says back "name one".

in Christ,

Bob

I invite Jesuits to come to the Adventist Church.

I too would welcome someone who claimed to be a Jesuit - to attend my church.

Those who come in by the front door are far less of a problem.

in Christ,

Bob

Originally Posted By: Stan Jensen
Tell me of one.

Samuele Bacciocchi

SB1.jpg

Richard, did u notice, he seems to be doing some sign with his left hand.

sky

Of course I have no way of knowing for sure, but I do know that some of the stuff he wrote was wrong. This is just something I found on the internet.

Below picture is of Samuele Bacchiocchi on Jesuit Graduation day at "Pontifica Universitas Gregoriana

There are a few Pagan symbols in this picture. A few that jump right out are...

1. Notice the Pagan clothing of this "SDA" minister

2. Notice the Three Finger (Trinity) Salute of Pagan Rome ( Click here for more info on this Pagan gesture

VIDEO~ In this video you will see Rome as well as Nazi's using this 3 finger salute )

VIDEO- Ex-Jesuit Rivera admits on film t...the SDA church

3. Notice the solar discs of Baal on his chest

Read email response from Samuele Bacciocchi when I asked him about this picture.

SB1.jpg

• Members

I was wondering the same thing Stan.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

there are people who really think that the book "from Sabbath to Sunday", was something to promote Jesuits and expose Sabbath Keeping error?????

R E A L L Y????

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

• Members

Interesting Stan, I never knew that. Seems really far fetched that people would get that from that book.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

SDA's no threat to Catholic church anymore? Just wait until the world wants a Sunday law and it gets to be a national legal issue. prayer

SDA's no threat to Catholic church anymore? Just wait until the world wants a Sunday law and it gets to be a national legal issue. prayer

Most will comply Restin. Compromise with the world has become the norm for the ministry and laity alike. Ecumenism has changed the SDA faith. At one time we were Protestants, but no longer. Sabbath is now time for business meetings.

"The principles of truth that God in His wisdom has given to the remnant church, would be discarded. Our religion would be changed. The fundamental principles that have sustained the work for the last fifty years would be accounted as error. A new organization would be established. Books of a new order would be written. A system of intellectual philosophy would be introduced. The founders of this system would go into the cities, and do a wonderful work. The Sabbath of course, would be lightly regarded, as also the God who created it."

1 Selected Messages 204-5 (1904)

I see what you mean, Gordon. Maybe that's why Sister White refers to the Adventists who endure through the tribulation, as "the little company."

The closest example could be WWII Germany. The Third Reich (German Nazi government under Hitler) had signed a concordat with the Vatican. The Nazis followed the Jesuit teachings to implement The Final Solution in removing undesirables from the land - Jews, homosexuals, gypsies, Jehovah's Witnesses, etc. German SDAs were at first tolerated until the Sabbath became an issue. But most of the church and leadership capitulated to Nazi demands and gave up Sabbath observance. Some faithful SDAs who continued to honour the Sabbath were turned in by the Church authorities. Just as EGW says will happen in the final days.

Right on Gordon1.

Stan & pk, as our professed SDA leadership have given up their aversion to Roman Catholicism, the way has been opened for them to begin to cast away God's true Sabbath for sunday as the Lord's day. It is this that prepared the way for a new book of a new order: From Sabbath to Sunday. This book written by Samuele Bacchiocchi, once a professor at Andrews University, is the only protestant to have graduated from the highest Catholic training school--the Pontifical Gregorian University in Rome. He graduated with the highest honors in his class, and it is there that he wrote that book.

This book is published by the Pontificial Gregorian University Press in 1977. The pope even gave his approval for its publishing. (see p.4.5 of his book) If From Sabbath To Sunday contains only truth and no error, then why is the pope approving its publication? The pope even gave Bacchiocchi a medal! When have you ever heard of the pope blessing a heretic?

These questions alone should warn our people to beware, but this is not all. Our own professed SDA church exalts this book as being a great work. Yet in this book the "Lord's day" is referred to as being sunday and not saturday. This great error that the Lord's day is sunday occurs over 51 times in just the first 160 pages.

Bacchiocchi, in reference to Revelation 1:10 "I (John) was in the Spirit on the Lord's day...", argues that the "Lord's day", referred to in this text, is one of three things. Either it refers to it being a weekly sunday, or an easter sunday, or it refers to it being at the time of Chrst's second coming--the parousia. (See p.122-23 of his book)

Mrs. White says about Revelation 1:10:

"'I (John) was in the Spirit on the Lord's day...' The Lord's day is the seventh-day, the Sabbath of creation. On the day that God sanctified and blessed, Christ signified 'by His angel unto His servant John' things that must come to pass before the close of the world's history..." Testimonies, Vol.6,p.128.5

"The Lord's day mentioned by John was the Sabbath, the day on which Jehovah rested after the great work or creation, and which He blessed and sanctified because He had rested upon it." The Sanctified Life, p.74.4.

In the 1977 edition of From Sabbath to Sunday, Bacchiocchi states that his viewpoints "differ radically" from the traditional position of the SDA church. But in the 1979 edition, he states that his viewpoints "differ somewhat" from the traditional position of the SDA church. His arguments did not change one bit. So it must be the traditional position of the SDA church that has changed. What is the professed SDA church's position on Revelation 1:10?

In the book called, THE SABBATH IN SCRIPTURE AND HISTORY, published by the Review and Herald Publishing Association in 1982, they state: quote,

"... the phrase 'the Lord's day' in Revelation 1:10... More attention should be given to the possibility that the phrase refers to an annual resurrection celebration." p.127.8.

Truely, our professed SDA church has changed their position on the Lord's day mentioned in Revelation 1:10. To them it no longer means, unquestionably, the Seventh-day Sabbath, but now it could mean easter! Truely, they are working to be just like the world and to give up God's true Sabbath for sunday.

Bacchiocchi, in reference to Colossians 2:16,17, says that Paul was warning against those who promote the moral law Sabbath as being an indispensable aid to Christian perfection. He also states that Paul was saying that the Sabbath was a shadow. (see p.356.4 and 369.3)

Mrs. White says, "The moral law was never a type or a shadow. It existed before man's creation, and will endure as long as God's throne remains. God could not change nor alter one precept of His law in order to save man; for the law is the foundation of His government." 1 S.M.239-40.

Then Baccihocchi, in reference to Colossians 2:14-16, says:

"In this case Paul is warning against the observance of yearly, monthly, weekly, and holy days in general including the moral Sabbath." p.360.7.

On p.163.2 Bacchiocchi calls the moral Sabbath a Jewish institution and on p.368.2 he calls it ceremonial. What error and deception!

Why did the professed SDA leaders allow him to promote this book in SDA churches? Why did they allow him to remain a professor at our Andrews University, and to teach our future SDA ministers? Why did they allow him to deceive our people?

But this is not all. On p.4, of From Sabbath to Sunday, the word "Imprimatur" is used. This word is used to designate Roman Catholic teachings or doctrine! And our professed SDA leadership accepts and exalts this book as a great work!

sky

>>> Stan & pk, as our professed SDA leadership have given up their aversion to Roman Catholicism

And they are even reading the SOP on how to deal with Catholics... and your statement is way overstated..

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com