ClubAdventist is back!

We All Know There's No Hypocrisy in Liberalism, Right?

Where are the phony righteous whiners? What about the children?

May 20, 2010

Dem governor cracks down on illegal children

Russ Vaughn

As everyone knows the only people in America who are so heartless as to report illegal immigrants to the immigration cops are evil conservative Republicans like those profiling fascists in Arizona, right?

Right?

Well not so fast there, Bubba.

Left wing wunderkind, Bill Richardson, Democrat and waiting-for-indictment corruptocrat, lame-duck governor of New Mexico, has ordered the state department of children's and family services to begin reporting illegal immigrant children to ICS.

Oh the horror of it all! Reported by the NY Times, right? Well, no. Reported by the Washington Post and the LA Times, right? Well, er, ah, no. But the Associated press picked it up and broadcast it to the world, right? Uh, well, no. Sissy Chrissie Matthews is feeling a vibration all the way up to his prostate gland, right? Well, not so's you'd notice, but then with that guy...

Don't bother Googling for it because it's not there, but it was at the top of the front page of the Albuquerque Journal yesterday (subscription only - free story here courtesy of the Las Cruces Sun-News). Does this thundering national media silence tell you anything about who controls the flow of information in this world?

That's right folks, it's going unreported because the edict came from one of the lapdog media's favorite also-rans, Big Bill Richardson, failed governor, failed commerce secretary and failed human being. Had a Republican governor done this there would be howling calls for boycotting New Mexico, which, when you think about it being next door to Arizona, would give outraged liberals an easy two-fer.

We all know there's no hypocrisy in liberalism, right?

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bonnie

• Dr. Shane

• Woody

• karl

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quote:
failed human being

It seems that there's "no" hypocrisy in conservativism either.

Maybe every part of the spectrum has hypocrites?

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

Quote:

That would be hypocritical of someone to say such a thing. :)

Surely ... no one would say there no hypocrisy in liberalism.

Or try ... just plain FALSE.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Quote:
failed human being

It seems that there's "no" hypocrisy in conservativism either.

Maybe every part of the spectrum has hypocrites?

I am sure there are hypocrites in every group. The hypocrisy in this is a little over the bend.

Obama as president has mocked and ridiculed the governor of Arizona publically for her stand in trying to protect the citizens of her state. He publically fawned over a known corrupt leader of Mexico on the White House lawn,agreed with a corrupt leader in condemnation of a state ,a elected leader and American citizens.

Perhaps Obama would back the same immigration law that Mexico enforces. Obama is so fond of certain leaders and seems expecially so of the corrupt Mexican leader he couldn't really be opposed could he?

I had a very specific act,one that can cause division in this country in mind. Have you or is that the only answer you can come up with instead of a specific

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quote:

That would be hypocritical of someone to say such a thing. :)

Surely ... no one would say there no hypocrisy in liberalism.

Or try ... just plain FALSE.

I would like to hear some specifics instead of the general.

Quote:
I am sure there are hypocrites in every group. The hypocrisy in this is a little over the bend.

Obama as president has mocked and ridiculed the governor of Arizona publically for her stand in trying to protect the citizens of her state. He publically fawned over a known corrupt leader of Mexico on the White House lawn,agreed with a corrupt leader in condemnation of a state ,a elected leader and American citizens.

Perhaps Obama would back the same immigration law that Mexico enforces. Obama is so fond of certain leaders and seems expecially so of the corrupt Mexican leader he couldn't really be opposed could he?

I had a very specific act,one that can cause division in this country in mind. Have you or is that the only answer you can come up with instead of a specific

What I would like to know is ... who does the President of Mexico think that he is to come to our country and speak to our Congress about laws in this country that he is not in favor of. How dare he criticize OUR country. Why doesn't he concentrate on the bad laws of HIS country. And has it ever occured to him that it is HIS bad laws that are forcing Arizona to enforce Federal laws.

I believe in Hematology.

The specific act I had in mind is the calling someone a "failed human being" (someone neither the author not you have most likely ever even met), when conservatives are supposed to be all about being charitable to others. Or something. :\

Like I said. There's hypocrisy on both sides. I'm sure there are quite a few examples everyone could post, and that's already been done.

Why can't we focus on the positives? Is that too unrealistic?

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

Quote:

What I would like to know is ... who does the President of Mexico think that he is to come to our country and speak to our Congress about laws in this country that he is not in favor of. How dare he criticize OUR country. Why doesn't he concentrate on the bad laws of HIS country. And has it ever occured to him that it is HIS bad laws that are forcing Arizona to enforce Federal laws.

I want to know who our president thinks he is. Supposedly representing the citizens of this country and inviting and allowing a corrupt leader to speak the way the president of Mexico did.

I am all for sharing Obama's enthusiasm for this corrupt leader.

Let's pass a law not only for states but a federal law that mirrors Mexico's immigration law. How can we go wrong? It already has Obama's stamp of approval

Quote:
The specific act I had in mind is the calling someone a "failed human being" (someone neither the author not you have most likely ever even met), when conservatives are supposed to be all about being charitable to others. Or something. :\

There are very specific acts in this. I don't need to meet Richardson. I followed his "career" to a degree.

He has confirmed my original impression of him.He cannot be ignorant of the controversy swirling around immigration. The humiliating performance of the president of the US. Now he is going in a direction that Obama is crucifying the Arizona governor over.

If either man were a man of principal and integrity this would not be silent.

Obama should be mocking Richardson right along with AZ governor. Richardson should be standing up in defense of the AZ governor as he has strong feelings concerning immigration.

You should probably look up the meaning of conservatism

Quote:

Why can't we focus on the positives? Is that too unrealistic?

Show me the positive by the president concerning this issue?

It is to unrealistic as he has not acted with the demeanor of the president in this country.

He identifies with the corrupt leader of Mexico rather than a US governor and citizens of this country.

Okay, maybe it is.

So what do you do when conservatives do dumb things? Post about how conservatives aren't really all like that? But liberals don't get that much.

The issue here is not the hypocrisy of Richardson, it is the hypocrisy of the lamestream media which would be all over this if it were a conservative governor doing this.

Here's some more hypocrisy: Federal police need NO excuse to ask a person to show his ID. So, how come federal officials are making all this noise about REASONABLE requests by Arizona police when the Feds can legally do it for no reason at all?

Hmmm?

Okay, maybe it is.

So what do you do when conservatives do dumb things? Post about how conservatives aren't really all like that? But liberals don't get that much.

Depends on what the dumb thing is. This is not a accidental "dumb thing"

This is deliberate actions by our president that is reprehensible. He has misrepresented publically what this law is,he has ridiculed another US public official,he has demeaned the people of Arizona,and praised corruption in the Mexican president. The stunning arrogance of this man is unbelievable.The stunning approval by our president is something else altogether.

But just "doing something dumb" does not cut it

That seems a bit harsh. I don't know everything about the situation and the president's actions and motives and neither do you. I'm not going to condemn him for being arrogant or else I might have to condemn pretty much everyone.

We are all hypocrites. Like, say, that politician who was all about family values and had an affair.

Quote:
"That seems a bit harsh."

SivartM. Now you b my friend. But I do have to disagree with you on this one. I've known Bonnie for a number of years ... and I've never see her be harsh on Democrats. I would call it "measured" but not harsh. For ... I do have to agree with her statement. I think it is true. And it could be stated in much more harsher words.

I'll leave it at that.

Just my 2 cents. :)

I believe in Hematology.

I'm afraid I'll have to disagree too. :(

I could be a lot harsher with people who act harshly. But that would be sort of contradictory. Kind of like calling people names for bad moral decisions.

Really, I think some people are nicer to prostitutes than to people with differing political viewpoints.

Yes. Ok. I agree. Both sides 'could' be harsher. Praise God ... so far they have resisted.

I believe in Hematology.

if you want 'harsh' ... head on over to the WO threads. :(

I believe in Hematology.

That seems a bit harsh. I don't know everything about the situation and the president's actions and motives and neither do you. I'm not going to condemn him for being arrogant or else I might have to condemn pretty much everyone.

We are all hypocrites. Like, say, that politician who was all about family values and had an affair.

The actions of the president were public.Perhaps calling attention to public actions are harsh to you.

President Obama as president of this country has bowed and scraped to several dictators. He sat thru a scathing speech against the US by a dictator.He invited a corrupt leader to the white house and gave his approval for a stunning condemnation of the Arizona governor. Doing far less than the Mexican president does to illegal immigrants in his country.

The president stands by smiling and then adds his own less than factual assessment of the law. He has ridiculed and mocked many that oppose him. He has told citizens to sit down and shut up. He has mocked the governor of Arizona.All done as the president.

He is not co-president of Mexico.He is supposed to be president of the US.With the interests of the US citizens first.

As to the republican that was all about family values while having an affair.He is as much of a dirt bag as Clinton was as president. Maybe his one redeeming quality may be he did not lie. He stepped down.

Quote:
President Obama as president of this country has bowed and scraped to several dictators.

Oh. You mean these for example:

post-2281-140967440453_thumb.jpg

post-2281-140967440454_thumb.jpg

I believe in Hematology.

The issue here is not the hypocrisy of Richardson, it is the hypocrisy of the lamestream media which would be all over this if it were a conservative governor doing this.

Exactly Right!!!

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

I've known Bonnie for a number of years ... and I've never see her be harsh on Democrats. I would call it "measured" but not harsh.

Let's save that kind of SPIN for the politicians. I know this isn't the "No Spin Zone" but I don't need to be getting dizzy when I come in here.

Here's some more hypocrisy: Federal police need NO excuse to ask a person to show his ID. So, how come federal officials are making all this noise about REASONABLE requests by Arizona police when the Feds can legally do it for no reason at all?

Hmmm?

What does ANY cop do when they pull you over?

They ask for your ID.

This is exactly what the Arizona law allows. In the past when they discovered the illegals had no ID ... they were required to just ignore it. But no longer. They are now required to report ALL criminals. No more exclusions and discriminatory exclusions based upon race. Now ... ALL races will get a free night in jail.

I believe in Hematology.

President Obama as president of this country has bowed and scraped to several dictators.

Praise God we have such a humble President. It kind of reminds me of my Savior who stooped to wash the feet of His disciples. Praise God for Obama for such a time as this.

Jesus%20Washing%20Feet.jpg

Originally Posted By: Woody
I've known Bonnie for a number of years ... and I've never see her be harsh on Democrats. I would call it "measured" but not harsh.

Let's save that kind of SPIN for the politicians. I know this isn't the "No Spin Zone" but I don't need to be getting dizzy when I come in here.

thumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

Okay. Well ... you are the moderator here .... so I will graciously abide by your wishes.

thumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

(Sorry Bonnie ... I tried.)

I believe in Hematology.