ClubAdventist is back!

• Moderators

Obama became President by receiving a majority of the vote so obviously most people do not have a problem with the concept of an African American president. Most people I have heard disagree with the President do so because of issues and not race.

Sure. It's a minority who have a problem that Obama is not white.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Wetmore

• lazarus

• Woody

Sorry, but he concept of an African American president is just hard for some folks to stomach.

Not near as hard as you, for some reason, want to believe. Everything doesn't always boil down to racism.

(I realize that by disagreeing with you and Obama, I am now a racist.)

• Moderators

I am now a racist.)

Who knows, keep posting on this issue and its sure to come out.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Let me take an oppertunity to jump into this fray.

If you want to see racism - just put up a good Black conservative and you will hear about racism. The libs hate the idea of a Black conservative. And they will tear that black man apart from limb to limb. You will hear of all kinds of racist remarks coming from the blacks. Why? Because in their view the black conservative is a traitor against their race.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Let me take an oppertunity to jump into this fray.

If you want to see racism - just put up a good Black conservative and you will hear about racism. The libs hate the idea of a Black conservative. And they will tear that black man apart from limb to limb. You will hear of all kinds of racist remarks coming from the blacks. Why? Because in their view the black conservative is a traitor against their race.

There are those that make skin color the most important aspect of a human being.

Dislike of their behaviour,damage to the country,poor performance as a leader can only be seen as based on race

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Originally Posted By: Gary K

Give it a break since you know nothing about American politics.

LOL, Well, you started your comments in such a way that guarantees that you wont get a break. This is going to be fun because folks who start out with such haughtiness in any arena often end up looking silly.

LOL, again. Here we go:

Quote:
Is there a black man around, besides Herman Cain, that doesn't think any white man who disagrees them might do so over principle rather than skin color?

You just can't help yourself can you? Its only two posts into the conversation.

There are many white men who disagree on principle. The vast majority. There is a pitiful fringe that can only articulate their consternation through bertherism and such. Additionally, there are people who couldn't recognize racism even if was wearing a white hood and carried a noose!

sleepyfro

There you go twisting my words.

I said, give it a break in that already in this thread you have brought up racism again and again as the only reason Obama has had his residency questioned. It was either irrelevant to you that 7 out of the 8 men running for president or vice-president who have had their residency questioned were white, or you were ignorant of the fact.

That's why I said, give it a break.

If you really believe the vast majority of white guys do disagree on principle, and you were aware that 7 other politicians have had the same questions about them, then what's the point of bringing up racism as your first argument?

The reason BO is not liked is because he is a White.

I believe in Hematology.

Originally Posted By: Woody
The reason BO is not liked is because he is a White.
That was my thought.

Yes. But I was brave enough to state it as fact before the entire world. I beat you to the punch. Ha Ha !!!!

I believe in Hematology.

I am glad my initials are not BO. snappingthatsfunny

yeah well ... we all have it

I believe in Hematology.

• Administrators

That would be trimethyl di hexanoic acid that you smell...

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

Yuck

I believe in Hematology.

• Administrators

even more yuck when you realize trimethyl di hexanoic acid is the "byproduct" of the propionibacteria consuming the secretions from your apocrine glands

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

• Moderators

I said, give it a break in that already in this thread you have brought up racism again and again as the only reason Obama has had his residency questioned. It was either irrelevant to you that 7 out of the 8 men running for president or vice-president who have had their residency questioned were white, or you were ignorant of the fact.

Did it ever occur to you that raising the issue of these seven white men would actually strengthen the point I'm making. Most people would not know that other presidential candidates eligibility has been questioned because these issues caused minor controversies at the time. You are trying to say that others have gone through this barrage of foolishness too. Not so. In fact if Obama had the eligibility challenges that these men had he may never have been president.

Now lets take a look at these men.

3 out of the 7 these white men we actually born outside of the United States. In Mexico, Paris and Panama. They were not born in the United States. The questions about their eligibility were considered to be minor but they were actually born outside the USA!!!!!!.

Another had dual nationality - What if Obama had dual nationality?

Obama has a birth certificate. He was born is the US and there is all this crazy fuss.

What would be the state of affairs in Obama had been born in Kenya? Had dual nationality? You'd all be marching on Washington.

If Obama was a white dude with a white foreign father married to a white America woman and born in Hawaii there wouldn't even be a whimper. Give it up, he's president. He may even get a second term!!! By that time Jindal will be ready to run. bwink

Einstein

ever occur to you that raising the issue of these seven white men would actually strengthen the point I'm making. Most people would not know that other presidential candidates eligibility has been questioned because these issues caused minor controversies at the time. You are trying to say that others have gone through this barrage of foolishness too. Not so. In fact if Obama had the eligibility challenges that these men had he may never have been president.

Now lets take a look at these men.

3 out of the 7 these white men we actually born outside of the United States. In Mexico, Paris and Panama. They were not born in the United States. The questions about their eligibility were considered to be minor but they were actually born outside the USA!!!!!!.

Another had dual nationality - What if Obama had dual nationality?

Obama has a birth certificate. He was born is the US and there is all this crazy fuss.

What would be the state of affairs in Obama had been born in Kenya? Had dual nationality? You'd all be marching on Washington.

If Obama was a white dude with a white foreign father married to a white America woman and born in Hawaii there wouldn't even be a whimper. Give it up, he's president. He may even get a second term!!! By that time Jindal will be ready to run. bwink

Rather than fall back on race maybe it has something to do with Obama being so secretive and creating the questions being asked?

Were those white men were open about the question?

I believe John McCain was and I don't recall much fuss from the others either.

All Obama would have had to do is the same as he did when Trump got in his face and forced him to do what he should have done in the beginning.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Yes. But I was brave enough to state it as fact before the entire world. I beat you to the punch. Ha Ha !!!!

Gloating is completely uncalled for!!

Quote:

Look. This statement is premature. Donald Trump assured us that he would investigate BO's alleged birth certificate and get back with us. So far, he has not completed his investigation. So, your statement is premature.

Quote:
If Obama was a white dude

BO IS a white dude. You may want to deny that. But it IS truth.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

I believe the point that Lazarus is making is none of the other Presidents in this country have ever been asked to supply a birth certificate. It has always been assumed that all were US citizens? And they were. Also all have at one time supplied this document. And as Governor Huckabee has already said, Hillary had Obama investigated to the inth degree and if there was any problems she would've already found them and used them in her campaign for the office.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

BO lost a substantial proportion of his wealthy Jewish supporters yesterday by suggesting Israel go back to pre-1967 borders. This is one area where appearing to be pro-Muslim may be suicidal, politically speaking.

• Moderators

Bush already said it.

Its about time Obama challenged the status quo.

Einstein

• Moderators

Quote:

Look. This statement is premature. Donald Trump assured us that he would investigate BO's alleged birth certificate and get back with us. So far, he has not completed his investigation. So, your statement is premature.

Quote:
If Obama was a white dude

BO IS a white dude. You may want to deny that. But it IS truth.

I didn't actually read the "long form" birth certificate carefully when Obama released it, but somebody told me it listed Barack Obama's ethnicity as White. [After all, his mother was White; there was no reason not to say the same about him....]

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

• Administrators

No, it only lists the ethnicity of his father, African, and mother, Caucasian.