ClubAdventist is back!

Are the three Angels' Messages Dead or Alive?

hch

7 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

In commenting why the judgement of God should be considered good news, Rachel (8th Day Priest) said, below:

Rachel, from the teaching of the Bible, to include the O.T. is clearly correct.  I might say it a bit differently and expand it a bit beyond what Rachel has said.  But, she would remain correct.  The Hebrew, as presented in the O.T., understanding of God's judgment was that the righteous had nothing to fear.  In judgment, they would be justified, made whole, proclaimed righteous, etc. 

Psalms 37:28  "For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not His saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off."

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

10 hours ago, hch said:

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for sharing what you believe but what does the Bible say?

hch,

The way you worded this reply to me, sounds like you are telling me that your interpretation of Bible prophecy is the only one with merit.  Such wording is offensive.

10 hours ago, hch said:

Do you agree with the Bible? Or does the Bible agree with your personal opinion?

Once again.  Very offensive. 

10 hours ago, hch said:

Without knowing who these five kings are, you cannot possibly know the timing of the harlot's fulfillment of Bible prophecy.

Once again.  Too personal.  Also offensive.

10 hours ago, hch said:

Linking Revelation 17 to Daniel 7 is obviously a mismatch of Bible prophecy if Daniel 7 is about events that happened centuries ago and Revelation 17 is current events.

All I can say is - in YOUR OPINION hch.  In YOUR OPINION. 

I will no longer respond to your posts if you continue to use arrogant, know-it-all, personally offensive language. 

8thdaypriest

5 hours ago, 8thdaypriest said:

hch,

The way you worded this reply to me, sounds like you are telling me that your interpretation of Bible prophecy is the only one with merit.  Such wording is offensive.

16 hours ago, hch said:

Do you agree with the Bible? Or does the Bible agree with your personal opinion?

Once again.  Very offensive. 

16 hours ago, hch said:

Without knowing who these five kings are, you cannot possibly know the timing of the harlot's fulfillment of Bible prophecy.

Once again.  Too personal.  Also offensive.

16 hours ago, hch said:

Linking Revelation 17 to Daniel 7 is obviously a mismatch of Bible prophecy if Daniel 7 is about events that happened centuries ago and Revelation 17 is current events.

All I can say is - in YOUR OPINION hch.  In YOUR OPINION. 

I will no longer respond to your posts if you continue to use arrogant, know-it-all, personally offensive language. 

Rachel,

I certainly am sorry that I came across as being offensive. It was never my overt intention to use an arrogant tone. I may have unintentionally been offended by your comment without realizing it: 

"I disagree hch.  Which is OK.  I'm giving my opinion (based in Scripture), and you are giving us your opinion."

Being human, I was looking for the Scripture to back up your statement that indeed did come across as being rather arrogant and offensive now that you mention it. Had I realized that it was offensive, I should have brought it to your attention rather than replying in tone, which I did not realize that I had done until you brought it to my attention.

That aside, if you would extend me some grace, I would like to see the Bible texts that you used to formulate the opinions that you shared. Without them, it looks like your opinion.

"Without knowing who these five kings are, it is not possible to know the timing of the harlot's fulfillment of Bible prophecy." [Better phraseology]

Since the meat of my questions in my note was pretty much cut out of the reply that focused on the perceived tone, rather than the point of the question that was lost in the dialog: "Linking Revelation 17" (that I showed belonged to current events) "to Daniel 7" (that you indicated that you clearly placed it in some past age) it is "obviously a mismatch of Bible prophecy if Daniel 7 is about events that happened centuries ago and Revelation 17 is current events."  Thus I am trying to reconcile what you are communicating to me to see if these Scriptures are about the past, present, or the future or a combination of the above.

your statement in response to my question "All I can say is - in YOUR OPINION hch.  In YOUR OPINION."

From Bible study, I am on record in the TWITTER archives as saying the following before Benedict quit:

Pope Benedict XVI has but a very short time left (9/3/11)

#Pope Benedict XVI marks his last year with a Latin America trip that includes a visit to #Cuba (23 March 2012)

With Benedict XVI in his last year, Who’s going to be the new pope? … (3 April 2012)

Is Pope Benedict going to be pope in 2013? (29 April 2012)

Months ago I tweeted that pope Benedict XVI is a short timer. Now Vatican power play is news! Y u b last 2 know? (28 May 2012)

If Pope Benedict’s 8th year is really his 7th, his time ends before May 2013 (7 July 2012)

Pope Benedict’s 8th year is really his 7th, because his ascension year was John-Paul II’s last year. Will Benedict XVI’s 7th year B his last (8 August 2012)

Pope #Benedict XVI As I read Daniel’s prophecy, 7’s number of completeness. His ascension year (zero) 2005.

He might last till spring 2013? (30 September 2012)

Pope Benedict announced this morning (Monday February 11, 2013) that he is resigning as of 28 February 2013.

You said that I came across as being offensive: "The way you worded this reply to me, sounds like you are telling me that your interpretation of Bible prophecy is the only one with merit.  Such wording is offensive."

Rachel,

I can make no apology for partially understanding this Bible prophecy correctly before the fact. And now that the Holy Spirit has confirmed my understanding and blessed me with more understanding, I have a reliable standard with which to compare other peoples opinions. 

It is like I tell my friends. If somebody can't understand Bible prophecy that is measurable (God said it, it happens and we match the prophecy with the fulfillment) then we cannot trust their spiritual counsel (spiritual advice is not concrete -- some folks can make anything sound good).

You are certainly welcome to dialog with me on this topic, but I will most likely come across as having an authoritative opinion when I know what I am talking about. I won't be soft peddling the truth as I understand it. Which is not to say that you have to believe as I do. You are welcome to your opinion right or wrong.

I'm not one that would rather fight than switch. I believe what I believe because I have studied it out and I have taken time to listen to others who have looked at things from a different perspective.

In conclusion, I am sorry if my wording came across as offensive. It was never my intention to belittle you or your views, as I expect that you did not offend me intentionally.

Christian regards,

His child

His child Henry 

It should be noted that Bible prophecy is not like a beauty contest,

where an individual can pick and choose the interpretation that looks best to them

(like one would pick the best looking beauty / contestant).

Bible prophecy is more like a math exam. If the figures add up, you have it right.

If the figures do not add up, it is wrong (no matter how good it looks in the eyes of the beholder).

And Bible prophecy (like the 3 angels' Messages) can be a matter of life and death.

Get it right and get ready for Heaven or get it wrong and be like those in Noah's Day that missed the boat.

When we are dealing with the last warning messages to the world,

we would do well to get serious about understanding them

and realize that misunderstanding them can have eternal consequences.

Christian regards

His child

• Like 1

His child Henry 

2 hours ago, hch said:

When we are dealing with the last warning messages to the world,

we would do well to get serious about understanding them

and realize that misunderstanding them can have eternal consequences.

Christian regards

His child

The URL below leads to a revelation of a societal norm, at least in the U.S., that develops from either lack of knowledge or deliberate opposition to the Truth that never changes.

26 And He said, "If you will give earnest heed to the voice of the LORD your God, and do what is right in His sight, and give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have put on the Egyptians; for I, the LORD, am your healer." ....Exodus 15

16 Do you not know that you yourselves are God’s temple, and that God’s Spirit dwells in you? 17 If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy him; for God’s temple is holy, and you are that temple.… 1 Corinthians 3

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-Chapter-1/

God is Love!~Jesus saves!  :D

Lift Jesus up!!

Regarding the Three Angels' Messages

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 6:33 AM, hch said:

Rev 14:6-11 ....If they are dead, they are irrelevant today. If they are alive, they must be relevant.

Thus far the discussion, has been anything but encouraging.

Some folks have talked about everything but the 3 angels or their messages.

Some folks have relegated the 3 messages to the past.

Some folks have denied that they are relevant to us now. 

And others have given them lip service.

But very few understand that they were first given in Daniel 4, 5, & 6

That they were repeated in Revelation 14

And that they have been repeated again in Revelation 18

The Revelation 18 repetition is upon us:

1) Babylon is fallen because of her fornication -- Pope Benedict resigned because of the priests' fornication scandal.

2) Babylon is the cage of every unclean bird -- 12/9/15 Pope Francis had an endangered animal light show that projected unclean birds upon St Peter's façade, which looked like the birds were caged. It was a literal confirmation of a spiritual truth 

3) The king of the earth (President Obama) has committed abomination with Babylon by accepting the very abomination that announced Babylon's fall as a basis for the marital union.

4) Brexit is dividing the European Union that has been joined for an hour to fulfill Daniel 2 that the ten European Germanic tribes would not cleave one to another.

5) Thus it is time for "the other angel" to join with the Third Angel to give the LOUD CRY.

6) The sleeping virgins are settled in their Laodicean condition so much so that they fail to see that the Mark of the Beast is upon us. (They go by sight rather than faith in the word of God. And when they cannot see what faith has revealed, they are satisfied to rest upon tradition)

If only God's nominal people would respond to the love of Jesus, He would rouse them to finish the work with the right message at the right time.

Christian Regards

His child

His child Henry 

hch,

Do you have an idea of how many people follow your logic and embrace your eschatology?  Maybe I'm just dense; but I don't understand it at all.  Also, I see many people on here who embrace the 3 angels message as pertinent in these, the last days.  They just don't see it the same way that you or traditional SDA's understand it. 

Just curious - not trying to start anything. 

• Like 3

so

4 hours ago, JoeMo said:

hch,

Do you have an idea of how many people follow your logic and embrace your eschatology?  Maybe I'm just dense; but I don't understand it at all.  Also, I see many people on here who embrace the 3 angels message as pertinent in these, the last days.  They just don't see it the same way that you or traditional SDA's understand it. 

Just curious - not trying to start anything. 

JoeMo,

Prophetic understanding is not a popularity contest. So I don't worry about the numbers of people that get it. God knows His sheep. Of the 25 who regularly attend our weekly discussion group, they all get it, but they do not all agree. One fellow who did not agree shared my last book with his grandmother and she read it and ordered 50 copies to share with her friends. And several people there have paid in advance to order my next book as soon as it comes off the press. We pray together and study and if ever I am absent, several call me to request that I please plan to attend at the next Sabbath meeting. So those who take the time to give due diligence, do understand.

And I don't think you are dense in in any way. I find your posts to be very intelligent. I enjoy reading them and I believe I have told you that on occasion.

Perhaps you could comment on the logic or eschatology that I did not make clear.

What do you think I am saying? What are you hearing? Maybe you could focus on one or two points and we could see where there is difficulty.

If I am right, it is important to understand it. If I am wrong it is important to show me the more correct understanding.

Thank you JoeMo

Christian regards,

His child

His child Henry 

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 6:07 AM, hch said:

1) Babylon is fallen because of her fornication -- Pope Benedict resigned because of the priests' fornication scandal. [What does Babylon's fornication have to do with priest's "fornication"?  Clergy from may other denominations (including SDA) have "fornicated".  Babylon's "mystery religion" fornication has to do with spiritual adultery with non-Christian faiths.]

2) Babylon is the cage of every unclean bird -- 12/9/15 Pope Francis had an endangered animal light show that projected unclean birds upon St Peter's façade, which looked like the birds were caged. It was a literal confirmation of a spiritual truth [to me, this seems a little bizarre]

3) The king of the earth (President Obama) has committed abomination with Babylon by accepting the very abomination that announced Babylon's fall as a basis for the marital union.[Obama is hardly the king of the earth.  He is the weakest and most ineffective president of the past 100 years.  He has left the U.S. to be a an undependable ally and the laughing stock of the world powers.]

4) Brexit is dividing the European Union that has been joined for an hour to fulfill Daniel 2 that the ten European Germanic tribes would not cleave one to another. Given that the EU consists of far more than 10 countries, I find this to be somewhat questionable.]

5) Thus it is time for "the other angel" to join with the Third Angel to give the LOUD CRY. [Agreed. It is time for all four angels to give their cry.]

6) The sleeping virgins are settled in their Laodicean condition so much so that they fail to see that the Mark of the Beast is upon us.  (They go by sight rather than faith in the word of God. And when they cannot see what faith has revealed, they are satisfied to rest upon tradition)

hch,

One difference between thee and me is that I take a futurist world view of eschatology rather than an historicist or preterist view.  From a futurist viewpoint, the "kickoff event" of the end times - the opening of the first seal (i.e., the revelation of the antichrist) has not yet occurred; although I believe it could soon happen when a powerful Islamic leader capable of uniting Sunni and Shiite Islam emerges.  By 2020, for the first time in history, Islam will overtake Christianity as the largest religion in the world. The "wound that was healed" is the Ottoman (Islamic) Caliphate which ISIS is currently  trying to establish.  I don't deny that the RCC may indeed have a role in the end times as part of the harlot; but they are hardly the main player.  Neither is the U.S.  In the context of scripture as a whole, end-time events will center in the Middle East where virtually all other Bible events throughout history have occurred.

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 8:07 AM, hch said:

1) Babylon is fallen because of her fornication -- Pope Benedict resigned because of the priests' fornication scandal.

JoeMo [What does Babylon's fornication have to do with priest's "fornication"?  Clergy from may other denominations (including SDA) have "fornicated".  Babylon's "mystery religion" fornication has to do with spiritual adultery with non-Christian faiths.]

JoeMo,

You have some great questions so I'll attempt to answer them one at a time.

In Revelation 17 there is a woman riding a beast. The woman and the beast are both Babylon in that imagery, Babylon depicts a church that has fallen away from God. Thus the woman is apostate Protestants and the beast is papal-Babylon.

When Revelation 18 mentions "Babylon's fornications" it is identifying papal-Babylon. It is in a spiritual condition that aligns with a physical manifestation. In other words, if Babylon had not fallen away spiritually, the outstanding number of her priests would not have been practicing the fornication that identified them globally. But though in a fallen spiritual condition, papal-Babylon's priests claimed to still be in a spiritual condition that enabled them to shepherd God's people.

Thus I agree with you that Babylon's "mystery religion" fornication has to do with spiritual adultery OF Christian faiths (Babylon) THAT HAVE TRUNED FROM GOD. Because the physical manifestation of Babylon's fornication would not have occurred without their spiritual falling away.  

Christian regards'

His child

His child Henry 

Babylon is the cage of every unclean bird -- 12/9/15 Pope Francis had an endangered animal light show that projected unclean birds upon St Peter's façade, which looked like the birds were caged. It was a literal confirmation of a spiritual truth 

JoeMo [to me, this seems a little bizarre]

Revelation 18:2  "And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird."

As the fornication of papal-Babylon's priests literally fulfilled Revelation 18 showing the world their spiritual condition, Pope Francis' light show literally demonstrated a spiritual truth.

Watch this youtube video of the event and see the birds flying out of the cage and fluttering around behind the bars or the red parrot sitting in the cage to the left, etc.

Christian Regards,

His child

His child Henry 

15 minutes ago, hch said:

Thus the woman is apostate Protestants and the beast is papal-Babylon.  When Revelation 18 mentions "Babylon's fornications" it is identifying papal-Babylon.

I can understand the logic you use to get to this place.  I just don't understand how you can claim that yours is the only "right" interpretation.  I concede that the RCC/papacy may have a role in end-time events; but I fail to see it as THE prime-time player.

10 minutes ago, hch said:

Watch this youtube video of the event and see the birds flying out of the cage and fluttering around behind the bars or the red parrot sitting in the cage to the left, etc.

Yup; I must be dense.  I didn't watch the entire video; but I thought what I saw was beautiful; not evil.  I've seem some of Manfredi's other videos; and he certainly doesn't seem to be an agent of satan.

4 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

I can understand the logic you use to get to this place.  I just don't understand how you can claim that yours is the only "right" interpretation.  I concede that the RCC/papacy may have a role in end-time events; but I fail to see it as THE prime-time player.

JoeMo,

I do not claim to have the only right interpretation.

That is a claim that others have ascribed to me.

I claim to present what I understand as truth. Not because I heard it in a sermon or saw Doug Bachelor or somebody explain it on 3ABN but because I studied it out and I found it to be true.
Example: I tweeted 8 times from Sept 2011- Sept 2012 (14-month before Pope Benedict resigned) that he would not be pope in 2013 though he might last till the Spring. It happened. But there are folks who will not see that as a fulfillment of prophecy because they were expecting the prophecy to mean something else. So they cling to their view without looking at something that needs their immediate attention.

JoeMo

I fail to see it as THE prime-time player.

I agree completely. BUT the papacy has a role that is not well understood by too many.

Christian regards

His child

His child Henry 

8 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

Yup; I must be dense.  I didn't watch the entire video; but I thought what I saw was beautiful; not evil.  I've seem some of Manfredi's other videos; and he certainly doesn't seem to be an agent of satan.

The video is not the issue. It is beautiful, but at times it looks like birds in a cage or birds flying out of a cage and the dove landing in the cage.  That was the point of my comment.

His child Henry 

The king of the earth (President Obama) has committed abomination with Babylon by accepting the very abomination that announced Babylon's fall as a basis for the marital union.

JoeMo [Obama is hardly the king of the earth.  He is the weakest and most ineffective president of the past 100 years.  He has left the U.S. to be a an undependable ally and the laughing stock of the world powers.]

JoeMo,

In Bible prophecy (Revelation 13) identifies the prophetic earth as relating to the USA.

The king of the earth is differentiated from the kings of the whole earth in Revelation 16:14  "For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty."

The USA does not have a king, it has a president.

2 Kings 11:12  "And he...put the crown upon him...and they made him king"
1Kings 1:35  "He shall be king in my stead: and I have appointed him to be ruler"

Revelation 18:3  "For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies."

Note the contrast. "For all nations have drunk" and "the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her." The kings of the earth can specifically symbolize American Presidents. And though translated in the plural (kings) it can be viewed as singular (king). And in a sense American rulers (kings) include the President, the Congress, and the Supreme Court.

Revelation 18:9  "And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication" Immediately after the fornication of papal-Babylon's priests were exposed globally, the Supreme Court ruled that the specific fornication that identified the priests in prophecy (male fornicating with male) is now to be imposed upon America as a normal part of intimacy in the marital union. 

Christians that oppose this abomination must tolerate it and provide services to those who are caught up in this lifestyle EVEN IF THE CHRISTIANS EXPRESS A RELIGIOUS OPPOSITION TO THIS LIFESTYLE.

The kings of the earth have made it illegal for conscientious Christians who reason that providing services to gay couples would be akin to sanctioning their conduct. Thus some Christians have been jailed, fined, lost their jobs, and lost their businesses for going against papal-Babylon's fornication that has been accepted by the kings of the earth since June 15, 2015.

JoeMo, Babylon's fornication that appeared to be a physical act has spiritual consequences and legal consequences for Christians who's beliefs put them at odds with the law of the land. And the president that appears to be so weak to you is enforcing this abomination.

Christian regards,

His child

His child Henry 

Brexit is dividing the European Union that has been joined for an hour to fulfill Daniel 2 that the ten European Germanic tribes would not cleave one to another.

JoeMo [Given that the EU consists of far more than 10 countries, I find this to be somewhat questionable.]

JoeMo,

When Daniel 2 divided Western Europe, there were ten kings. 3 were plucked up leaving 7 which is the number of completeness. Of the complete Western European area it was prophesied:

Daniel 2:43  "And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay."

In Revelation Western Europe is allotted an hour

Re 17:12  And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
Re 18:10  Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
Re 18:17  For in one hour so great riches is come to nought.
Re 18:19  And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

In one hour can be translated after one hour. The hour ended when Pope Benedict resigned. That is a Bible study in itself. Time's up. Western Europe was allowed to cleave for one hour, now it is coming apart.

American Presidents from Truman (Marshall Plan) have been foremost in uniting Western Europe in defiance of God's word that said that it would not cleave.

Christian regards,

His child

His child Henry 

4 hours ago, JoeMo said:

hch,

One difference between thee and me is that I take a futurist world view of eschatology rather than an historicist or preterist view.  From a futurist viewpoint, the "kickoff event" of the end times - the opening of the first seal (i.e., the revelation of the antichrist) has not yet occurred; although I believe it could soon happen when a powerful Islamic leader capable of uniting Sunni and Shiite Islam emerges.  By 2020, for the first time in history, Islam will overtake Christianity as the largest religion in the world. The "wound that was healed" is the Ottoman (Islamic) Caliphate which ISIS is currently  trying to establish.  I don't deny that the RCC may indeed have a role in the end times as part of the harlot; but they are hardly the main player.  Neither is the U.S.  In the context of scripture as a whole, end-time events will center in the Middle East where virtually all other Bible events throughout history have occurred.

JoeMo,

In spite of what you will hear my critics believe about me, I allow the Bible to explain itself.

That being said, there must be some truth in historicism, futurism, and Preterism or none of them would have any followers.

But there are flaws in each of them (in that their adherents often exalt the system of biblical interpretation above the Bible that the system is supposed to help to explain).

Armageddon is right around the bend. My study indicates that Mr Obama will provoke Iran; they will attack our fleet in the Persian Gulf; Russia will get involved; Mr Obama will still be in office when Jesus comes.

Christian regards,

His child

His child Henry 

Thanks JoeMo for sharing your observations.

In my newest book, I am attempting to be so clear that folks won't be able to say "I did not understand it" They will understand it - though they may not agree - they will understand.

His child Henry 

13 minutes ago, hch said:

Armageddon is right around the bend. My study indicates that Mr Obama will provoke Iran; they will attack our fleet in the Persian Gulf; Russia will get involved; Mr Obama will still be in office when Jesus comes.

Are you saying that Jesus will return to earth in 2016; or are you saying that Obama will pull a stunt that will keep him in office for longer than two  terms?  I have a difficult time believing either scenario; since neither the 1260 days or Revelation nor the 70th week of Daniel have begun ye, by my reckoningt.  By my current understanding, Jesus won't appear for at least another 7 years.  But my understanding could change as events unfold.  I pray that you might have an open mind as events unfold as well.

3 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

Are you saying that Jesus will return to earth in 2016; or are you saying that Obama will pull a stunt that will keep him in office for longer than two  terms?  I have a difficult time believing either scenario; since neither the 1260 days or Revelation nor the 70th week of Daniel have begun ye, by my reckoningt.  By my current understanding, Jesus won't appear for at least another 7 years.  But my understanding could change as events unfold.  I pray that you might have an open mind as events unfold as well.

Hey JoeMo,

My study is far more extensive than this text but it sums it up without spending an hour on the details (but everyone should look at the entire study and get the details):

Daniel 11:20-21 " Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle. And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honor of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries."

As I read it, this is a horrible translation and it is about President Obama.

21 ¶  "To tarry beyond the time <05975> (8804) the foot [President Obama] <03653> to cause <05674> (8688) [the taskmaster] <05065> (8802) in the glory <01925> of the kingdom <04438>: but within few <0259> days <03117> he shall be destroyed [President Obama by the brightness of Christ's coming]<07665> (8735), neither in anger <0639>, nor in battle <04421>. The foot [President Obama]<03653> shall stand up, <05975> (8804) the vile person <0959> (8737), to whom they shall not give <05414> (8804) the honor <01935> of the kingdom <04438>: but he shall come <0935> (8804) in peaceably <07962>, and obtain <02388> (8689) the kingdom <04438> by flatteries <02519>.

Christian regards

His child

His child Henry 

The word of God is very clear (from a thorough study of Daniel and Revelation) that Christ will come during the Presidency of Barack Obama. How all the details will fit together are yet to be understood. But knowing that America is the last power to persecute God's saints and that the Mark of the Beast is the last test-- it follows that President Obama will be leading the battle with apostate protestants in his ranks.

The rub is that those who lack faith to even look at the evidence in an honest Bible study, and to proclaim the Third Angel's Message with force before they see it happening are quieting their consciences and that of others when they should be rallying to finish the work. There is no guarantee that the sleeping Virgins will awake in time to meet the Bridegroom if they do not wake now and study to show themselves approved of God.

As it was in the days of Noah, those who allowed themselves to wait until it was too late-- they found out when it was too late the error of their procrastination.

I do not know what else I can do to wake the sleeping saints. I've prayed and wept before God and written warnings and letters of counsel.

Michael Gorbachev listened to my missionary letter of appeal far better than Elder N. Wilson. Gorbachev took decisive actions while Wilson said let me know if he writes you back. In the letter to Gorbachev (that Wilson had a cc), I requested that he not write back but show by his actions that he was serious. The irony is that while Gorbachev is still alive the brethren in the GC have never interviewed him to ask why he invited Elder Wilson to the world peace conference, why he allowed an SDA seminary in Russia and opened the work for the 3 angels in Russia, and why he allowed the USSR to disintegrate.

It should not be surprising since the Laodicean message is that Laodicea assumes that it has need of nothing and it goes about its daily grind acting upon that assumption without looking outside of the box.

But there has to be a problem if Laodicea boasts 17 million members and cannot fully make the full count of the 144,000. That would be like saying of Laodicea that there is not one in a hundred that are living in a condition that is ready for Jesus to come.

Imagine more than 99 out of a hundred Loadiceans thinking that they are ready for translation while they are totally unprepared.

The Third Angel's Message will join with the other angel and the Loud Cry will sound at the appointed time and with the power of the Holy Spirit. But who among us will be giving the final message? Those who choose to wait and see do not have long to wait to see. But in the rapidly transpiring final events, will they have time to undo their lethargy, to remove their evil influence over others, and reverse a course of action that has been anything but helpful to the cause of God?

His child Henry 

May 7, 2016 Through Secretary of State Kerry, President Obama gave an ultimatum to Russia and Iran to have a plan in place by August first 2016 for Assad to give up his control of Syria or there will be consequences. The date of that redline moment is fast approaching. With 172-days left in office, why would a lame duck President threaten consequences if he is not intending to start something? Folks Bible prophecy is about to get interesting.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/1fedf4290e1c4cf0bae0e7d27c5354b0/kerry-condemns-hospital-attack-aleppo-working-truce

His child Henry 

FYI

President Obama met with Secretary Kerry at 2 PM Friday in the Oval office

President Obama then went to Camp David Maryland: to return to Washington Sunday

The deadline for President Obama's Syrian deadline is Monday 1 August 2016

The Third Angel's Message is about to take on a life of its own.

Christian Regards,

His child

His child Henry