ClubAdventist is back!

Prayer for My Uncle Harold

darlene

Please pray for my uncle Harold. He is having surgery for a tumor in his abdominal area on Tuesday. They do not yet know if it is cancerous although that is a possibility.

He is about 80+ years old and has pastored all his adult life and is still an associate pastor in Rutland, BC.

Bless his heart!

Loving Father, Please be with Darlene's Uncle Harold during his surgery this coming Tuesday. Guide the hands of the surgeon and give Uncle Harold peace, YOUR peace Lord. I ask that that tumor be totally benign and he recover completely!

In Jesus Name...Amen!

Darlene, please let your uncle know that he is being prayed for. I know when my father was facing bypass surgery, I even printed off the replies from folks and that helped him enormously. Please keep us posted on him as well.

Blessings!

• Administrators

I will try to remember him especially on Tuesday. Please keep us informed, okay, Darlene?

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Do keep us posted... Uncle Harolds are hard to replace... speaking from past personal experience.

I'll remember him especially on Tuesday....

Clio

A heart where He alone has first place.

Thanks for all the prayers. I talked to Uncle Harold on the phone this morning. They were having an annointing service at 10 a.m. and he asked that we have prayer for him. He said that his doctor thinks the tumor is cancerous but that it is in the early stages and that he thinks it can all be removed. Tomorrow's surgery will tell.

My uncle had his surgery this morning. My aunt called this afternoon and said the doctors found that the cancer was not as bad as they thought it was and have removed it. She said he was in recovery and doing well.

They will of course get the prognosis later.

Yes, he has been around. I remember him pastoring in Victoria, Westminster, somewhere in Ontario(Hamilton) and New York. Probably missed a few.