ClubAdventist is back!

Pray for Rafel

nuff sed

Rafael is a businessman in a Latin American country. He was raised an Adventist but does not attend church because every time he does the pastors are immediately there with their hands out for money. He loves the Lord, however and does support various projects unbeknownst to "the brethren". He is suddenly in serious financial difficulties due to the embezzlement of over $300,000 by one of his staff. He is unable to make his present payroll of over 90 workers. Please pray that the Lord will do whatever is necessary to help solve this situation. Regards, Don

He must be doing a great work for the Adversary to attack so viciously and directly at the source of his ability to help so many minitries... especially unknown to the brethren. I will pray.

Clio

A heart where He alone has first place.

Thank you.....He just does not know which way to turn. I sure wish I had some $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to help him...Thanks for your interest. Regards, Don