ClubAdventist is back!

Pray for Cathy. Leg being amputated.

Markb

Hello,

We have a friend of the family who's having her leg amputated tomorrow. She's only 34 and has 4 children. Please keep her in your prayers as the hospital is quite far from her home and her husband cannot even stay with her or he will lose his job.

Thank you for uplifting her name to our loving God.

Sincerely,

Mark

Need a domain name? Low-cost Web hosting for your ministry or project? Need Website Marketing? Please visit ADVENTIST DOMAINS for all your Internet needs.

God be with her and the family. He will bring good out of such experiences for those that love Him.

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

• Administrators

Hi, Mark- so good to see you again! :)

What an awful experience for anyone, but especially for a young mother!

Will pray right now and will remember her tomorrow also

Please update us, okay?

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

I will keep the family in my prayers. I hope the local church really rallies around them at this time too.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Hello,

We have a friend of the family who's having her leg amputated tomorrow. She's only 34 and has 4 children. Please keep her in your prayers as the hospital is quite far from her home and her husband cannot even stay with her or he will lose his job.

Thank you for uplifting her name to our loving God.

Sincerely,

Mark

I will keep them in prayer, I cannot believe how terrible employers are right now, It just shows me that time is short and Jesus WILL be returning soon. But I will also forward to my Churches prayer chain.

Robert

• Moderators

I'll be praying for her. She'll learn to adjust to it, but such a tough thing to go through.

I hope she got a second opinion before consenting to an amputation.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

I wanted to share with everyone some very good news regarding Cathy's surgery.

As the doctors proceeded, they had a change of direction and instead of amputation, they replaced Cathy's knee, added a metal rod and some type of new hinge device. Her leg was spared!

I have no doubt God's spirit spoke to those doctors and imagine their thinking changed during the amputation process? Praise the Lord! He loves us so dearly.

I want to thank everyone here for praying. I know if Cathy was here she would be pouring her heart out to each of you. I will keep you updated.

Sincerely,

Mark :)

Need a domain name? Low-cost Web hosting for your ministry or project? Need Website Marketing? Please visit ADVENTIST DOMAINS for all your Internet needs.

• Moderators

Praise the Lord!!

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

• Administrators

Wow- that is so awesome!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.