ClubAdventist is back!

Raquel

Halfstep-Denise

One of the members of C/A, Raquel, left yesterday to work in Iraq for a while. Please keep her in your prayers!

She expects to be able to keep in touch with C/A.

Halfstep Denise

"God doesn't make junk". - Pastor David Ring

Good for her. Abba will bless her, and keep her safe. Perhaps now is the time for the promises to Persia to come to fruition, the reclaiming of the remnant from Elam mentioned in Isaiah 11:11.

At the time those prophecies were made, Iraq was part of Persia.

Clio

A heart where He alone has first place.

• Administrators

(e)]My brother also left for Iraq on the 8th of May. May God be with them both.

Yes- have been thinking about him...

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

My new son-in-law is scheduled for deployment toward the end of the year...

I so relate...

Abba bless....

Clio

A heart where He alone has first place.

It may sound strange folks but normally I have prayed for the allied troops during the time of the war but lately I have been praying for the insurgents as well that they will lay down their arms. I want all of the men and women home to their families. My cousin has been deployed so many times that I have joked with him about getting an apartment in Iraq's Green Zone. It is a decent joke for the two of us (neither of us like the fact BUT I understand that he truly loves what he is doing and he feels he is making a difference to someone over there no matter how small it may be he told me.) but for so many this just needs to be over.

I just chatted with Raquel a little while ago and she is in Iraq now and said she would be there for 3 months!

Apparently she's been greeted by the insurgents already! A missile landed not too far from her office, but she's ok.

Clio and Christine I will keep your relatives in my prayers too for their safety in Iraq!

Strongcupajoe - your idea is not strange! In fact, it's probably the best of ideas - to pray the insurgents will lay down their arms!

Halfstep Denise

"God doesn't make junk". - Pastor David Ring