ClubAdventist is back!

Roy Drusky

ChildofChrist

Roy Drusky has died, passing on the 23nd of September 2004. He was a member of the Highland Seventh-day Adventist Church where the memorial service will be held on October 3rd.

He was known as a country singer and often joined Kenneth Cox on his crusades. When we saw him in January at Orpyland Mills here in Nashville back in January, he was singing for the Lord. Mr. Drusky was known as the Perry Como of Country music. He will be missed by family, friends and music appreciators.

When I was much younger, I heard "On the Wings of a Snow White Dove" I was struck with the thought...this is a spiritual song.

http://www.wsmv.com/Global/story.asp?S=2341809&nav=1TcRRFie

Wakan Tanka Kici Un

~~Child of Christ~~

• Administrators

Oh, what a shame! There are a lot of U.S. (Adventist) artists that don't sell well at our ABC. Drusky was one that did

I especially liked his rendition of, Written in Red

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Ken Cox...hmm..takes me back 20 years to his series in downtown San Jose..I remember someone breaking in an taking his computer at the old civic auditorium. He had a multiscreen slide presentation.