ClubAdventist is back!

Safety

puddles

I would greatly appreciate it if you would please keep my husband Ron and our friends Nathan and Melissa in your prayers. Nathan and Melissa are helping Ron put the plywood sheathing (sp?) on our roof this week and I would ask that this be accomplished without any accidents or incidents (or ANY KIND of "dents" for that matter :R ).

Also, pray that the weather cooperates as well.

Guess it wouldn't hurt to add me to that list either. I have been so excited to be getting the roof worked on that I just could not sleep last night and I am so bugged eyed this morning...lol. Please pray that I can drive safely (it's a 40 mile jaunt 1 way) AND try to focus on my work. Just knowing I have folks praying helps me tremendously!

Thanks so much!

Blessings!

Puddles

Thank you for your prayers. Seems as tho the Lord has other plans. Around 8:30am my husband got a call from the place he is renting a "materials lift" and apparently the folks that rented the one this company wanted to bring to our place want to keep that one for another week. So we waited...nearly all day...talk about nail biting...m m m.

hanging

Finally around 3ish, they called Ron to tell him they were going to try and get one from Harrisonburg, VA brought in. CD

Actually we talked it over and since our shingles won't be here for a few days, we can deal with not getting the lift for a day or so. We both agreed that it was going to be a problem trying to get the shingles up on the roof (50 squares for all you building types) so this should work out better. As it was, my husband worked to get his other businesses caught up somewhat as well.

God is good...ALL THE TIME! LS

Still would greatly appreciate your prayers for this little endeavor!

Blessings!

Puddles

May your roof be straight and dry !! Harrisonburg, eh? I put the roof on the red carpet inn by 81. Back in `87 it was.

Question: After the roof is done, what things will be declared from it? (Matthew 10:26)

God is with you,

olger

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

Since you have the Carpenter as your general contractor, I'm sure it will be perfect, safe, and blessed.

Prayers going up.

Clio

A heart where He alone has first place.