ClubAdventist is back!

What's the next step in going home?

Neil D

We do believe that there will be nonbelievers in heaven. Those are ones that never heard the gospel but followed the dictates of their conscience as guided by the Holy Spirit. However those are few and far between. Those that have not heard the gospel are much more likely to be deceived by the devil.

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!" (Romans 10:13-15)

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

We do believe that there will be nonbelievers in heaven. Those are ones that never heard the gospel but followed the dictates of their conscience as guided by the Holy Spirit. However those are few and far between. Those that have not heard the gospel are much more likely to be deceived by the devil.

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

"We do believe that there will be nonbelievers in heaven. " Shane

What do you mean by "non-believers?? Do you mean those who don't believe "exactly" as 'you' believe? IMO there will be no "non-believers" in either heaven or the New Earth. Those who will be there will be those who have "believed" exactly what the Lord God has imparted to them 'to believe" and followed that belief. ( Except for the little infants, of course)_(If I didn't include them some nitpicker would bring me to task)

When you get to heaven

You will doubtless view

Many people who will be

Quite a surprise to you.

Don't look around

Don't even stare

At many who will be amazed

To see that "You" there!

anonymous ( as best I remember it)