ClubAdventist is back!

Dear Friend

strongcuppajoe

Please pray for a very dear friend of my wife and I, Stephanie she was sent to Maryland to help a church up there get their Bible study program up and running (I guess they have more requests than they have teachers) BUT of course once the peoples pastors/ministers find out about an SDA women wanting to teach THEIR flock then of course she is coming under fire and people are backing out of the lessons. She of course is feeling discouraged, my wife sent her an e-mail telling her of how our pastor (old Church) reacted when he found out about our studying with her and well that lead to our leaving of the Baptist church and eventually becoming SDA ourselves BUT please pray for the Holy Spirit to come and rejuvenate and refresh her so she can continue! We love and cherish her, she is our sister in Christ and we our close. Please pray for the Bible Studies and for Steph!!

Thank You guys

Robert

• Administrators

Dear Father,

Lord, we pray your help in this situation. We know that sometimes we have only cracks in which to work, but I pray that your Holy Spirit may go before this sister. May your name be praised in this matter. In Jesus' name

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Jesus lift her up and shine through her. Refresh her with streams of living water and allow her, with joy, to draw water from the wells of salvation.

Amen.

A heart where He alone has first place.

Dear Father...please send a wave of encouragement to our sister Stephanie as she helps out with giving Bible studies. Please help folks to get over this phobia of a "sheep stealing" when it comes to studying the Bible. We should all be thankful there are folks available to study with truth seeking individuals and not be fearful that they are going to lose their flock and use scare tactics. Amen