ClubAdventist is back!

Please pray for my sister, she may have MS

Denise

• Moderators

I just found out today that my sister might have MS. For 3 years she has had the symptoms of MS such as blurred vision and dizzy spells,and loosing balance. She went to a Doctor in Florida around 3 years ago about her symptoms, and they did tests on her ears, and he said nothing was wrong with her, and told her she was alright, and never went further with it. Now, she is living in GA, and the symptoms are getting worse, so she was concerned for they are more frequent now and she doesn't want to drive and black out, so she went to another doctor here, and the first thing they did was to give her the ear test and said she was alright there. So, they gave her an MRI on her brain, and found a large white mass on top of her brain. They say it may be MS, and she has to go back on Tuesday and talk to a MS Doctor, and determine if they are going to do a spinal tap, and that should tell them if it is MS for sure.

She has a very positive attitude, not worried, and in happy spirits. Of course, as her sister, and everyone else in the family is concerned, and we are anxious to find out what the results are going to be. Please pray for her....

Be Kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another...

Monticello.gif Monticello Georgia

cat_purrr.gif19.gif