• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr. Shane

• Stan

• LifeHiscost

• annie

Guest Clarine Kennedy

Danny our prayers are with you. We love you and know that you have used your service for the Lord for many years. Satan is at work, but God is much more in control! God Bless you!

Guest Anonymous

We will remember him in our prayers.

When they say "heart disease" they mean that already his heart has suffered irreparable damage due to loss of blood flow in the arteries that supply the heart. Danny has "advanced heart disease." I get so confused with regard to how a vegetarian can acquire clogged arteries which contribute to heart disease. How much do our genes contribute to our health irregardless of our healthy lifestyle?

I can only pray that this will in some mysterious way glorify God in heaven. Danny needs a miracle to return to normal life. God is willing and able to help. We must ask.

We will remember him in our prayers.

I get so confused with regard to how a vegetarian can acquire clogged arteries which contribute to heart disease. How much do our genes contribute to our health irregardless of our healthy lifestyle?

Not necessarily suggesting this to be the reason for Danny's difficulty, but it was many years ago that it was determined by those suppose to know, that margarine was a healthy substitute for butter. It was not until many years later, when the damage was already done, that those individuals who felt margarine could be eaten without regard to amount were advised that margarine was actually worse for a person than butter. It seems important for all to use personal common sense above and beyond the advice of the experts.

"...Each person must be fully convinced in his own mind." Romans 14:5 NASB

Regards! flower

Lift Jesus up!!

There are many ways in which the arteries can be clogged. I am thinking of TOO MUCH fat -- of any kind, plus maybe lack of exercise. I don't know, or would not even guess, in Danny's case.

I have only heard a few cooking demonstrations on ABN, but I know that I was shocked at the amount of both sugar and fat (oil) that was being used.

However, it is no use speculating as to the cause of Danny's problem. It could be just hereditary.

Beryl

"Grace is God doing for us, in us and through us that which He requires of us but which is impossible for us to do in or for ourselves."

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Cor. 12:9.