ClubAdventist is back!

My Husband

DrWhoCompanion

Just, in general. He's a good man. I pray daily for strength for him to make it in the army. He's an NCO. It doesn't agree with our values nor our politics, honestly. This place is hard on the constitution AND the Constitution! I just pray God with continue to lift him up and be with him and his soldiers. It's hard here, folks. Many couples aren't making it. Many soldiers are attempting to take their own lives or their spouse's or children's. There is a lot of heartache here.

• Moderators

I'll be praying for your husband, with you.

I think it's a crying shame that our bravest and best young men are being put through this needless war. This is what happens when people who are "in charge" try to make themselves look important by starting a war just for pumping themselves up. It makes me weep.

Please tell your husband God is near him at all times. He should (IMHO) just go through the motions, make sure his men know he's supportive of them, and then just "mark time" till this tour is over.

Dubya (and a few others) will have a whole lot to answer for in the Judgment.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

We will keep you husband in our prayers. War is a tragic reality and to those who have defended it, freedom has a meaning the protected will never know. My wife grew up in war-torn El Salvador and knows all too well the heartache of war. Our prayers go out to your family during the time. We are so grateful for the sacrifice you and your husband are making. It is that kind of sacrifice that has made our country great.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity