ClubAdventist is back!

Please Pray for Me

carroll30

I have made a lot of mistakes in my life. I married someone who spent many years in prison. We are no longer together, but because of things he has done, I don't know what to think anymore. I will be taking an AIDS test. I don't have any reason to believe that he has AIDS but because he has lied to me so convincingly so many times, I just want to be safe. Please pray that the Lord bless me and forgive me for my mistake in marrying this person although I knew it wasn't the right thing to do. I fully deserve any punishment that I get for ignoring my conscience about this person, but please pray that the Lord let me be healthy for my children and myself so that I can move on. Please pray that He also change my mind and my spirit so that I can be all that He wants me to be. Thank you to everyone who reads this prayer and prays for me.

Guest Anonymous

I will be praying for you, your children, and your health. Be strong for your children, they need you. We all made mistakes, and that our past is what made us strong. It is easy to think about the word "punishment", but isn't God a loving God? He knows what's best for us and for our children.

I will also pray for other mothers and children who are experiencing difficult times. God Bless!

GLS

• Administrators

Will do! Please keep us updated!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

I will be praying. Please do keep us updated. Abba is in the miracle business as I know first hand. Trust in Abba's ultimate love towards you. Remember what He says in Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NLT): For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me.

Abba bless you and give you His peace, while you wait for the results.

Clio

A heart where He alone has first place.

• Members

Will be praying for you and your family

pkrause

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Bless your heart! Please don't beat yourself up over your decisions. We'll all gone through times we've made choices we later wished we hadn't. That's part of being a human being.

Know that you are loved. Your children loves you. I believe God loves you. Know that we will all be praying for you and wishing the very best. I will pray for the best possible outcome for you, and that God will give you the strength to move forward in the best way for you and for your children.

Yes, please keep us updated. PM me if you like.

Caroll30,

My heart just aches for you!! I was in a similar situation some years back........not a fun place to be. BUT, just as I firmly believe that God led me thru my dark night and out of my situation I believe that He has done the same for you!! AND He will NEVER leave or forsake you!! Hold on to all of the promises of His love and protection that you know, and look for others to bolster your faith in Him.

As someone else mentioned, we all make choices that are not the best for us. That is what God's mercy and grace are all about!! We don't deserve His intervention, however, he freely provides it to us if we only ask Him. You have done that. Any doubts that enter your mind that you aren't "worth it" are the whispers of the evil one. DEMAND that he leave you alone, OUT LOUD!! In Jesus name!!! He will then have no choice but to go .......then you can concentrate on Jesus' love for you.

Rest assured that you are on our prayer list. Especially Clio.....she is a real prayer warrier!!

I feel you are wise to have the AIDS test done. Even tho you "know" in your heart of hearts that you have not been exposed, it will take a burden off your mind. Then you will be able to rebuild your life free of that worry!! Remember the text, "I know the plans that I have for you, plans for good and not for evil." Hold on to it because it is true!!

God bless,

Morning Glory

Kindness is the oil that takes the friction out of life.

Hey carroll30

I am so sorry to hear about this situation. I do want to tell you that God is not in the business of punishing everyone who is disobedient or weak or just flat out rebellious. Jesus died for our sin and the punishment of our sins was placed upon Him. We may suffer the consequences of our choices but that is not God's punnishment. He may spare some from the consequences at times, but from my experience, I see that usually He does not.

There is a good reason for this and that is to save us from ourselves and sin and bring glory to Him.

Norman

The unconditional pardon of sin never has been, and never will be. PP 522

Hi, Carroll,

My favourite text is found in 2 Corinthians 12:9

"My grace is sufficient for thee; for My strength is made perfect in weakness."

God has promised, and, whatever the outcome of the test -- He WILL deliver on His promise. Never forget that.

God bless,

Beryl

"Grace is God doing for us, in us and through us that which He requires of us but which is impossible for us to do in or for ourselves."

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Cor. 12:9.

• Moderators

Carroll,

What a sweet, humble spirit you have.....God loves you, and I know the Lord forgives you, and will bless you.....we will be praying for you......God Bless you, Denise :)

Be Kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another...

Monticello.gif Monticello Georgia

cat_purrr.gif19.gif

Quote:
I fully deserve any punishment that I get for ignoring my conscience about this person

There is a line from a Clint Eastwood movie I remember where he says, "deserves an't got nothing to do with it." Truth is, we all deserve much worse than we what we have received.

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. (Isaiah 53:5-6)

Christ offers us a great deal. He takes what we deserve and gives us what He deserves.

I will pray for you. During this time of trial it may be good to counsel with your pastor and use your friends and family that are close to you to lean on.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity