ClubAdventist is back!

Please pray for my friend.

DrWhoCompanion

One of my friends is going through a rough time. She's had a lot of heartache lately with her family and her husband. Another woman is also trying to come between them. The husband made a mistake, but the woman is feeling scorned and is coming after the wife and attacking her. My friend is suffering and trying to stay positive.

It's a tricky situation because, like me, her hubby is military and he's gone right now and can't be with her.

The "other woman" is being very nasty and cruel. I think she's just bringing my friends closer as a couple, though.

I admit, I never completely believed in the concept of literal devil, but people like this scorned "lady" make me wonder if some evil force isn't propelling some people. You guys wouldn't believe what she's stooped to!

I know this isn't nearly as serious as some prayer requests. Gosh, I just know myself how hard it is to be here, in the army, with the man you adore gone for over a year at a time. It is devastating on the spirit. But to have this kind of foul person in your life, making things harder... I pray hard that God seeks her out and pulls her out of her misery. No one who does the things she does is ANYTHING but miserable.

My friend has lost about 20 pounds in a short amount of time. She says she has trouble sleeping. She's not eating. She "feels sick" most of the time. She said this other lady has even been in touch with my friends in-laws to try to get in good with them! I know this hurts. I just can't stand to see people I love suffering.

Thank you all.