ClubAdventist is back!

The Tumor is GONE!

Halfstep-Denise

Thank you for all of your prayers for my Mom!

On Wednesday of this week, my Mom had a CT Scan to determine the status of the Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma tumor located beside the Pancreas. My Dad called yesterday to give me the results - the tumor is gone! Praise the Lord!

Mom will be going through 3 weeks of daily Radiation treatments to make sure it's gone and doesn't return!

Please continue to pray for her return to strength and good health! Again, thank you for your prayers since the Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma was diagnosed in June!

Halfstep Denise llama

"God doesn't make junk". - Pastor David Ring

• Administrators

Wow!!! And double WOW!

Thanks be to the Lord for sparing your mom, Denise! This is GREAT news!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

YIPEE!! Thanks for sharing this wonderful news!! Will continue to remember her in prayer.

MG

Kindness is the oil that takes the friction out of life.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Praise God for allowing us to see/hear the results of God's powerful healing.

It encourages the faith of all who hear.

The greatest want of the world is the want of men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true & honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty..., men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall.{Ed 57.3}

Praise God for the healing! God is good all the time! Please pray also for Mrs. Diana Pearson, about three weeks ago she had undergone Mastectomy for stage 2 breast cancer, though God did not allow the tumor to spread through the lymph nodes but still she had to undergo many check ups! God is the best Physician ever!

God blesses us always!