ClubAdventist is back!

California fires

Dottie

I think we should pray for those whose houses have been lost, and for those who have been hurt.

My cousin and his wife had to evacuate from west of the Poway area last night, as did their daughter from her apartment. He will be calling his brother as soon as he can to tell us how things are going. He's lived in his house over 25 years and raised his children there.

I am also praying for a change in the weather! They need some of the rain that New Orleans got last night!

Please pray too, for those who are fighting the fires and the half a million people who have had to evacuate!

Halfstep-Denise

"God doesn't make junk". - Pastor David Ring

So many....

Abba, please cover all of SoCal with Your Will and if there be any way, extend Thy compassion and mercy on all who are displaced, all injured, and those who mourn.

Amen

A heart where He alone has first place.

Thank you for your prayers.

I got this today:

"Good news everyone! The fire missed his home and they are back at the house. Minor soot damage inside. The fire burned past to the ocean in the next neighborhood adjacent to his but missed theirs. Everything around is covered in soot, so the outside will need washing and cleaning. He says the air has cleared enough and the winds have died to allow the airplanes to be used to dump water on the burning areas So there is hope that the fires can be brought under control."

Also, his children are safely back in their homes.

Thanx again.

Dottie