ClubAdventist is back!

Prayer for Missing Pet

Halfstep-Denise

Raquel Frame: I have a prayer request. I sent a male kinkajou home to Panama last week. He was staying with my youngest female and she opened the door to the kennel a couple of nights ago and he took off. He has not been back. I have posted a reward for his return. I also am praying. I really would like him back home.

"God doesn't make junk". - Pastor David Ring

Every detail... Abba didn't say to only ask for big things or things of faith, but to pray about everything... And I'm sure this pet is a "big thing" to it's owner.

Prayers going up...

A heart where He alone has first place.

• Moderators

Yes, I have been praying for her...my heart goes out to her, specially my prayers....I seen her request in the chat box...my heart is so tender and fond of pets, and animals.....and I know how it feels to have a lost animal....When my cat got lost, I prayed and prayed earnestly on Sabbath morning....we lost him on a Friday morning, and the Lord led him back home on Sunday evening.....and this cat is an inside cat, does not know outdoors that much, and is neutered. We lost his brother and never found him, but the Lord answered our prayer on him.....and I know He can for Raquel's kinkajou.

"Our Father and Loving God.......A God of tender loving compassion, my heart goes out to Raquel Frame's male kinkajou...you know where he is now...you love your little creatures so much....please according to your will, protect him, and bring him back to Raquel....your a God that can lead him back home safely...we thank you for listening and answering this prayer....in your loving son's name, Jesus...Amen"

We will keep praying earnestly for his return.

Be Kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another...

Monticello.gif Monticello Georgia

cat_purrr.gif19.gif

HE knows where the beautiful creature is right now, will pray for the Kinkajou's safe. A lot of people don't know what kinkajou is, but if they know Paris H (hehehe), they know what the animal looks like....(she has a rare monkey).

I'm sure this pet is a "big thing" to it's owner.

Prayers going up...

If a sparrow, then our pets also. Amen!

"Are not two sparrows sold for a cent? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father." Matthew 10:29 NASB

Blessings! prayer

Lift Jesus up!!