ClubAdventist is back!

Missing Pet Kinkajou

Guest Raquel

Group

Many of you know that I live in Panama and work around the world and that I have Kinkajous, Ferrets and a Dog in my home waiting for my return. I recently purchased a male 11 month old Kinkajou born in captivity in the US. I sent him to my home in Panama to get used to my females that were there. The females are very good and they are used to going out of the kennels and returning. He was getting used to the females and apparently last week one of my females opened the kennel door and allowed him to escape. He has not been seen since. I have asked my employees to put out bananas in case he is close by so that he will find them and stay close and at the same time is feed. He does not know how to fend for himself in the wild. The reward for his safe return was $200 but has been increased to $400. I am praying for his safety, well being and safe return home. I have asked all that I know to pray for him.

I Christ all things are possible and no request or concern to trivial.

Love

Raquel

• Moderators

Raquel,

We will continue to pray for him for a safe return....and you are right, no request or concern to trivial.....I know when we lost our kittens, now cats, not used of being outside and neutered, how upsetting it was....we had one that we could never find, but recently it happened again to another, but God answered our prayers after a few days...but those few days were spent in prayer and looking for him, and He rewarded us, and what a joy it was! I know He can do this for you as well....Keep the Faith, we will keep praying. Love, Denise :)

Be Kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another...

Monticello.gif Monticello Georgia

cat_purrr.gif19.gif

Raquel, your adorable Kinkajou is either in the wild or in the hands of somebody who's fan of the cute mammal. I heard it is very helpful if a chip is implanted. We'll pray for the safe return.

• 2 weeks later...

Group,

There has been sightings of my kinkajou a couple of streets from my house, Many people are afraid to approach a kinkajou because of the fear that they bring bad luck and that they also might bite. We have changed to reward to include that anyone who gives us information that leads to her safe return will be rewarded $200. My employees are setting out 'Live Catch' traps with fruit to lure him. I just pray that he is safely returned home.

In his love of the Lord Jesus Christ

Raquel Frame