ClubAdventist is back!

Your Opinion Needed AGAIN

Stan

It has been suggested the name of the store www.store.clubadventist.com be changed to something else not containing the word Adventist..

ANY suggestion of something easy to recall and type?

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

coffeecomputer.gif

erhm....I'm going to go slightly off topic here.

What is wrong with using the word "ADVENTIST"???? Are people so ashamed of being connected with Adventism that the very word has become something to be hidden and avoided at all costs? There's even so many SDA churches now that have removed "Adventist" from their names - and they look just like every other church now.

Frankly, it reminds me of the dancing boondoggle that occurred around here about a year ago. Advertisements for a dance were viewed in the newspaper, and not one word about it being sponsored by SDA's. If you're embarrassed by the fact that Adventism is involved in ANYTHING, then why the heck is anyone an Adventist?

And back to the point..... what is so difficult about <store.clubadventist.com>

bigsigh yes indeedy.... let's not have our storefront carry the name of Adventist. How about "LastRemnantStore" and subtitled "get things while you can"? We could have that weird 2nd coming video at the very beginning ( 2nd coming video )

smileywithhotflashes.gif okay.. I'm done

backtopic

• Moderators

I tend to agree with you, charis. But I would like to hear from those who want to make a change in order to understand what their reasoning is and what they have in mind.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

I suspect it has something to do with not confusing people since the C/A store is not an official part of the organized Adventist church.

Maybe...

C.A.Store

The Club Store

Club Outreach Store

All Needs Store

Do part of the proceeds go to C/A?

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Quote:
I suspect it has something to do with not confusing people since the C/A store is not an official part of the organized Adventist church.

With that reasoning then maybe we should change the name of the forum.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

When we are advertising DVDs in 'our store" such as "Knocked Up" I would agree with taking the name "Adventist" out of the equation.

Is it morally ethical to support an Adventist outreach with non-Adventist sales??

(Do each of the users here who contribute to this site have Adventist sources of income?)

Is it morally ethical to support an Adventist outreach with non-Adventist sales??

Of course it is......... First of all this forum is not an "Adventist" entity. It happens to be founded by and beamed toward Seventh-day Adventists. It is acknowledged by by not supported by the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. Furthermore..... do you really think that the G.C. has its investments in only Seventh-day Adventist businesses?