ClubAdventist is back!

Purchase of a home

Guest Raquel

I count on you all as my 'inner prayer circle'. I am in the process of buying a small house with 1,500 meters of land in Volcan, Panama. I have the money set aside but the purchase will almost completely wipe out my accounts. I need to know that it is God's will that I make this purchase. At this moment I have Odalys Pitti, assisting with the purchase. She is a Christian, an adventist, an employee and a friend. The attorney is also a friend of her family and an Adventist Christian I will transfer all of the funds required into her account, she will sign the required documents to make the purchase happen. The attorney has checked that the land is free and clear of debts and that it is owned by the seller. The seller wants to leave Panama and travel to the US before Christmas. Therefore this is a distress sale, he has discounted the land and house from the $90,000 value stated by the bank to $60,000.

Anyway your advice is sought and needed Nothing will happen before Tuesday 18 Dec. next week. Actually, I will be returning to Panama on the 20th and so I really do not see why I cannot let the sale wait until that Friday. I will call it a cooling off period.

Your thoughts and prayers are badly needed

Love