ClubAdventist is back!

Please pray for my Mom again! URGENT!

Halfstep-Denise

My Mom needs your prayers again! Urgently!

Last June my Mother was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. She went through months of Chemotherapy and was then told the tumor was gone and we all were praising the Lord.

After the Chemotherapy they did Radiation Therapy to "make sure the tumor was gone and would not return" and then was sent home.

She and my Dad were told just yesterday that the Cancer has returned and it is in her Lung and travelling! There is nothing the doctors say they can do for her now. She is too weak to withstand more Chemo or surgery.

Mom will be having Hospice care at home.

My Dad needs your prayers too, for strength to take care of my Mom when the nurses can't be there and to just get through this experience!

Thank you, in advance!

Halfstep-Denise

"God doesn't make junk". - Pastor David Ring

• Moderators

Denise, I am so sorry to hear this....so sorry...we will be praying for your whole family....

Be Kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another...

Monticello.gif Monticello Georgia

cat_purrr.gif19.gif

HalfStep Denise,

we will pray for you Mom, Dad, you and your family.

God bless you,

Norman

The unconditional pardon of sin never has been, and never will be. PP 522

Oh Denise---so sorry to hear of your mom. The Lord may have given her extra days, as he did my mom.

Your church and elders prayed for you this morning. We miss you!

• Moderators

Denise, this seems like more than one person should be called upon to bear. I'm praying that you'll have strength to go through this, and also for your mom herself to have peace - and for your dad as he cares for her.

You're a great asset to this forum. Only in eternity will be revealed all the help and inspiration YOU've been to the hundreds of C/A members. Keep up the good work.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

I second Jeannieb43's words on this. Denise, you know what a friend you've been to me--can't say it enough.

Your mother, your father, you and your husband (as well as your family) are in my prayers--always!

((HUGS))

Ditto on what others have said. Be very sure, you are very special to us here at CA and we are praying for you, your mother/father/family during this season of heavy trials.

God bless you Denise!

prayer

• Administrators

Oh Denise---so sorry to hear of your mom. The Lord may have given her extra days, as he did my mom.

This also was an experience in our family. I pray that the Lord will glory Himself in power with your mom and with you!!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.