Neil D

Oooooooh Redwood.....

Quote:
BEBEBEBEB, Eat dirt, dude!

Quote:

Quote:

Is someone trying to bait me? I will not be bought or baited.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Quote:
Quote:
I am afraid that everyone will think that Tom and I were conspiring together.....

And we certainly don't want to give the conspiracy theorists hereabouts any more fuel for their overactive imaginations... or do we?

Quite frankly, I LOVE overactive imaginations.....they tell such unique story lines....and they are created on the fly....Love it....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Quote:
Is some trying to bait me? I will not be bought or baited.

Oh, you're for sale???? Is David holding the purse? Doesn't that make David a bit feminnine?

Quote:
Whatcha doin', picking on my friend Redwood? Let's see that kindler, gentler Neil that was around here for awhile. I can see that we need to retire Calvin again and bring back Elmo. The change was noticeable.

He's still there...But according to MM, this type of response is too...um....feminazi [or how ever you spell it]. And Calvin shall not be retired....maybe the icon may change from time to time...

Quote:
Besides, Calvin WAS an arch-conservative conformity-enforcer. Not a fitting icon for Neil.

Elmo is much more appropriate and a good influence.

Calvin was an innovator. Who else could come up with the transformagator [or whatever it was]. Who else could attack the injustice of the established order beside Spaceman Spiff? Who else took on the establishment of female cooties ???

Calvin....an arch-conservative conformity enforcer????

In your face, pal!!!!

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw