ClubAdventist is back!

Back surgery

Dottie

I should have posted this earlier, but things have been up in the air regarding my husband's back. He has severe spinal stenosis, as well as several bulging discs.

He has been researching on the net a place to do the surgery to correct these, if at all possible, and has found a nearby out-patient facility that will do laser surgery on his back.

He is very thankful, as he has not been able to walk completely upright for several years, and is in pain all of the time. When the radiologist saw his MRI's, he told him he was a lucky man just to be able to walk.

Well, tomorrow, he's scheduled for laser surgery tomorrow, reporting in at 9 a.m. He stayed in a motel last night, and I and dear son will be joining him tomorrow. After the surgery and recovery time, he is supposed to be able to WALK out of the recovery room. I will take him to the motel and stay to make sure there are no problems, and he will return for a checkup on Wednesday.

I'd appreciate your prayers for success in the surgery and a full and complete recovery.

Thanking y'all in advance.

Dottie

Thank you.

His surgery went well. He stayed at a motel the first night with us and also the second night, so that he could go back for the physical therapy.

He is home now, and doing most normal activities, except any lifting or bending and twisting. He is required to walk 30-45 minutes per day. Also, he is now walking completely upright, which he has not been able to do for years.

Thanking you again.

• Members

Praise the Lord!

pkrause

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}