ClubAdventist is back!

Hal-

Guest bossybootsy

Guest bossybootsy

Regarding our sweet Half-Step Denise - She lost her mother on WEdnesday1-16-08, in the afternoon. Denise started Chemo a week ago Friday. She is on daily meds to help her immune system. She had been having problems with them. I heard today that they have changed these meds and that she is feeling better.

However, I had a message on the phone when I got home from church today, and she is in the hospital again. She asked that I let the forum know what has happened.

Her brother, who does not go to church, was there today. He came to give his father a phone message, and stayed for church. I pray that the message was a blessing to him and may help him to come back to the Lord.

In your prayers for Denise and her family at this time, please include prayer for Craig and Linda, her siblings, that they will turn back to the Lord. Neither one is a practicing Christian at this time.

Her father seemed to be in good spirits. He has the hope if being with Anna for eternity, when Jesus comes! I praise the Lord for the Blessed hope we have !! Betty

• Moderators

Hello Betty,

Thank you for letting us know what is happening with Denise and her family. I am so sorry to hear that her mother passed away, and our family will be praying for the family. We will also remember Craig and Linda and siblings that the Lord will guide them back to Him. My heart goes out to her family at this time....I know it must be a real hard time for them....we will send up prayers for them. Please give Denise our condolences....and let her know we are praying for her.

Be Kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another...

Monticello.gif Monticello Georgia

cat_purrr.gif19.gif

• Moderators

Thank you for the update. Losing my mother two days later, I have a lot of fellow feeling for Denise - but I am not facing all her other problems. Will certainly be praying for her and for her family.

• Members

I was on the phone for about 45 minutes this morning talking with Denise. She is still in the hospital, and will probably be there for awhile. She's feeling much better, though very very weak and running a temperature. There are still some scary issues that need to be sorted out before they release her. She was annointed yesterday, and her faith in God is strong. :) But she certainly still needs our prayers!!! prayer

addendum: Denise's next chemo treatment was scheduled for Feb. 1 - she was told that might need to be changed to a later date.

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Whoever is in touch with her please pass along our condolences and let her know that she continues to be in our prayers. She is a special person.

Thank you for the update. Losing my mother two days later, I have a lot of fellow feeling for Denise - but I am not facing all her other problems. Will certainly be praying for her and for her family.

YES. Denise ... you are missed and cared for.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Whoever is in touch with her please pass along our condolences and let her know that she continues to be in our prayers. She is a special person.

I did. She knows.

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Moderators

Please pass along my sincerest wishes for her relief from pain and recovery from the illness. She's such an addition to this board, very important here.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....