ClubAdventist is back!

Praying for one of our own

Neil D

I don't get in this part of clubAdventist very often....So, I don't know if there is a thread on Dennise or not....And please excuse me if there is...

I would like her to be around here some more...I like her being here and it was a comfort when she was in here....Granted, I didn't have as many conversations with her as I should have....but nevertheless, she is a great asset to ClubAdventist.

I would like to see her get stronger, and return in good health....And Dennise, if you are reading this, my prayers are with you...

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

• Members

Neil, I just talked with Denise about an hour ago. My post about that is in the TownHall section.. I think the thread should be moved over to this section - it's the logical place to have it.

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Ok, it's friday.....

anyone got the latest on Denise?

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

• Administrators

This just in:

Quote:
She has a number of complications that the medical staff are having problems identifying the cause. And on top of everything else, she has gotten a terrible cough..they have her on antibiotics for that.

Her next chemo tx is scheduled for Feb 2, but her MD thinks that would be too soon....they also think they gave her too much chemo last time. She's losing her hair...not so much in clumps, but just when she brushes her hair, the brush is full. She feels bad about that because she was going to cut her hair and donate it to Locks of Love, but cannot do that now.

Denise is very weak still.... that was the reason she went to the ER in the first place - she couldn't function at all.. So she is better in that respect, but not much. The oncologist said that the mass in the breast was getting smaller.

Thanks for the news and I'm sure that many of us are praying for her every day.

There has been much sadness on her of late, and Denise is always one to be "up". May the Lord be glorified in this situation, for He is bigger than the big things we have to deal with.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Guest truthseeker007

I don t really know Denise, but i consider every follower of Christ as a brother and sister so she will certainly have my prayers. We serve an awesome God, let s ask for an awesome miracle in the name of Jesus Christ so we can glorify HIS name.