ClubAdventist is back!

What do you really want to see in the US?

Ok, so maybe I am being idealistic in this approach, but what issues would you like to see done?

Me?

I am concerned that all our manufactoring is being shipped out of the country and sent to other nations...I am concerned that while they are able to make it cheaper, that our country can not create an import tax to fund the goverment and keep the products competitive. I am concerned that where we were once the manufactoring giant in the world, we are the greatest importor of goods....

I am concerned that our small family farmers are being run out of business and corportate farmers polute the enviorment...

I am concerned that issues like our economy is tanking and that we are not taking up issues to restore it. I am concerned that middle america is being squeezed out of existance and that the poor continue to get poorer and the rich richer....

I am concerned that our immagration laws are not being enforced and that an EASY immagration policy is not available for those in the US already. Let's not forget that they are contributing members of the US economy, whether we like it or not.

I am concerned that US business' are taking advantage of thier current adminstrations to subjgate thier employees to the benefit of thier busness and not to the employees nor thier familys.

I am concerned that our current education system is teaching to take tests, not the love of learning....I fear that future generations of americans are even more illiterate than in the past or worse, do not have the wherewithall to comprehend and reason out the problem....

And we haven't even talked about the Iraq war, foreign diplomacy, social issues, and even general living.....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw