ClubAdventist is back!

Make the Rules

Bravus

Whatever

Just do not bother to bring up the posting on company time again. That was SIX YEARS ago and even you admit I have not done so since. It is the other charges I am angry with just cause over.

Admit you MAY have been mistaken and we can move on. Try to justify it will make you seem vindictive and vengeful to all.

riverside.gif Riverside CA

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woody

• bonnie

• David Koot

• CyberGuy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whatever

Just do not bother to bring up the posting on company time again. That was SIX YEARS ago and even you admit I have not done so since. It is the other charges I am angry with just cause over.

Admit you MAY have been mistaken and we can move on. Try to justify it will make you seem vindictive and vengeful to all.

I am not the one that began this and then kept at it. I did not bring up posting on company time. I really don't care what you are angry about.

Maybe as long as Stan is so free now with rehash he will give his permission to post your bosses replies to your statement. Could really make clear several pointsThink that we could do that, or will this be time now for Bonnie to drop it and Bruce to continue

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Originally Posted By: CyberGuy
Whatever

I am not the one that began this and then kept at it. I did not bring up posting on company time. I really don't care what you are angry about.

Maybe as long as Stan is so free now with rehash he will give his permission to post your bosses replies to your statement. Could really make clear several pointsThink that we could do that, or will this be time now for Bonnie to drop it and Bruce to continue

My bosses statement. What over the posting on company time. That was six years ago.

I read a text in the Bible about God judging harshly those that accuse the saints falsely. While I do not consider myself a saint I do like to think myself a child of God and God Knows outside the charge of posting on company time six years ago all your other charges are false.

I prayed and Gave you to God. It was shortly after that that you had 2/3rds of your stomach removed. Gods judgement????

Maybe not but still the coinsidence and timing was striking. In Any case I gave you to God to judge. Make false Charges to my employor again and God will deal with you in His own way.

Your bosses statements period about the problems presented to him with records.

But keep at it. Interesting read

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Other than the calling me in to tell me not to post on company time they never Emailed me anything. I just heard that they investigated your charges and found them to be without merit and totally false.

Sending stuff to them is suspect. Could have been edited or fabricated. What they want is links to the internet and IP addresses on those links. You provided Nothing that could have been fabricated or taken out of context.

That is your problem. Your evidence is no evidence at all. Copying and pasting could be edited or taken out of context. That is NO EVIDENCE.

Anyway if you had not mentioned me by name a couple days ago in a post about Lil Stars post that was taken about as a threat to inform his employer I would not have bothered to respond. After all it did not concern me. Mention me by name and it becomes my concern.

At the very least there should be a rule that a person who does that again and I mean complain to ones employor over something that happens on CA should be banned for life. Then something good came from this.

If that rule passes I consider this episode DONE and over.

Originally Posted By: bonnie

Other than the calling me in to tell me not to post on company time they never Emailed me anything. I just heard that they investigated your charges and found them to be without merit and totally false.

Sending stuff to them is suspect. Could have been edited or fabricated. What they want is links to the internet and IP addresses on those links. You provided Nothing that could have been fabricated or taken out of context.

That is your problem. Your evidence is no evidence at all. Copying and pasting could be edited or taken out of context. That is NO EVIDENCE.

Sorry Bruce, links were sent. Eeven spent time here reading for themselves. The records sent that dealt with the statements were the same. nothing fabricated.

All facts that concerned what had been sent was provided.

Just for the record and it really isn't important, but it appears you don't know. I never hid or attempted to hide what action I took in anyway. However two others that I know personally from C/A were there ahead of me with same.

Quote:
Just for the record and it really isn't important, but it appears you don't know. I never hid or attempted to hide what action I took in anyway. However two others that I know personally from C/A were there ahead of me with same.

Yeah, you were pretty free with other people's information.... snapping

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Now is a good time to recall Stan's opinion .

Those with the weakest position yell the loudest. You keep on and on even when no one is chasing you.

Remember, I did not come after you, made no mention of past experience, I did not go after Neil, did not threaten him in anyway and made no mention of past experience.

Quote:

Yeah, you were pretty free with other people's information.... snapping

Sorry neil, it was my information, directed at me. I did not see anyone else's name on it. Besides if there was no information, no facts, then I had nothing to be free with

Okay, it seems like this whole thing has gone too far. Been following these threads a little. There is an old fight being resurrected here, or several old fights, which are personal and nature and would seem to be more appropriately carried on, if at all, in private. Stan, can you do something about this? They should duke it out in private instead. It is taking over thread after thread. Seems like a cancer. Time for surgery?

It really seems like it is detracting from the forum. It is highly, highly personal in nature, and it is shameful, simply shameful.

Anyway if you had not mentioned me by name a couple days ago in a post about Lil Stars post that was taken about as a threat to inform his employer I would not have bothered to respond. After all it did not concern me. Mention me by name and it becomes my concern.

At the very least there should be a rule that a person who does that again and I mean complain to ones employor over something that happens on CA should be banned for life. Then something good came from this.

If that rule passes I consider this episode DONE and over.

Careful with that bruce. Never know who that might affect. Of course we know the innocence here

If that is why you are here now, perhaps your gripe is with Neil. He brought up the poster that reported another to his boss for something that took place here. I did not

Now is a good time to recall Stan's opinion .

Those with the weakest position yell the loudest. You keep on and on even when no one is chasing you.

Remember, I did not come after you, made no mention of past experience, I did not go after Neil, did not threaten him in anyway and made no mention of past experience.

You brought out names, and embarrassed people and you violate every rule that was suggested in this thread....You ask anyone here, Bonnie...every rule you have blatently violated. and you freely do so without conscious...and you have the gall to attempt to pass it off on other people....

Drop it, Bonnie....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Okay, it seems like this whole thing has gone too far. Been following these threads a little. There is an old fight being resurrected here, or several old fights, which are personal and nature and would seem to be more appropriately carried on, if at all, in private. Stan, can you do something about this? They should duke it out in private instead. It is taking over thread after thread. Seems like a cancer. Time for surgery?

Why should this be stopped. Or why bring it to Stan's attention, he has been here and participated as he has a right. Perhaps it needs to be discussed with the ones that keep bringing it up. I have not done so except to respond when it keeps happening

Absolutely it should be stopped. This is a public forum, not a private battleground. Please take your fight somewhere else. It is spreading from thread to thread, taking over the forum. Stan, Amelia, someone. How about the 'steel cage death match' that Bravus talked about. Can you set up a PRIVATE forum where these contestants can fight to the death? But please, not here.

Dave

Absolutely it should be stopped. This is a public forum, not a private battleground. Please take your fight somewhere else. It is spreading from thread to thread, taking over the forum. Stan, Amelia, someone. How about the 'steel cage death match' that Bravus talked about. Can you set up a PRIVATE forum where these contestants can fight to the death? But please, not here.

Dave

Take it to the ones that wanted this brought up again. Not me

Why should this be stopped. Or why bring it to Stan's attention, he has been here and participated as he has a right. Perhaps it needs to be discussed with the ones that keep bringing it up. I have not done so except to respond when it keeps happening

Because what this thread is about making rules, not about your flagrantly telling everyone about your outing Bruce...You have hijacked this thread, a clear violation of internet protocall, let alone an understood rule on C/A.

George Bernard Shaw

And I absolutely agree with Neil. Whatever the merits of the original fight, Bonnie, you have violated every rule of propriety and forum etiquette in dragging this hugely personal issue on and on and on, in excruciating detail. It is private. Please take it somewhere else. Don't contaminate this place any longer. You can pursue it on IM or AIM or Yahoo or somewhere, and fight it out till one or the other drops. But not here. Please stop.

Incidentally, it looks to me just from the HUGE volume of what has been posted about this mess, that maybe a good place to settle the issues would be in court. Maybe that would put things to rest? But meanwhile, I would suggest, 'Get a life.' Let's get on with life on this forum, and move the fight elsewhere.

And I absolutely agree with Neil. Whatever the merits of the original fight, Bonnie, you have violated every rule of propriety and forum etiquette in dragging this hugely personal issue on and on and on, in excruciating detail. It is private. Please take it somewhere else. Don't contaminate this place any longer. You can pursue it on IM or AIM or Yahoo or somewhere, and fight it out till one or the other drops. But not here. Please stop.

And can you tell me why you have no problem with the ones that brought it up and keep posting on it. Please just explain that.

I would have thought the rules of proriety may have been violated when it first occurred and kept occurring, No??

Bonnie, I have read enough of the posts to get a picture. YOU need to stop. And, regardless of anyone else, YOU need to stop. Drop it! Walk away from it. If you stop, the whole thing will stop. You need to stop. Take it some where else. This is not your or anyone else's personal battleground. Drop it, please.

And can you tell me why you have no problem with the ones that brought it up and keep posting on it. Please just explain that.

I would have thought the rules of proriety may have been violated when it first occurred and kept occurring, No??

Good grief, woman....

Will your fingers ever stop hitting the keys without a forum ban????

DROP IT!

George Bernard Shaw

Bonnie, I have read enough of the posts to get a picture. YOU need to stop. And, regardless of anyone else, YOU need to stop. Drop it! Walk away from it. If you stop, the whole thing will stop. You need to stop. Take it some where else. This is not your or anyone else's personal battleground. Drop it, please.

David,

You know what you are so right. Can't walk away from it as it keeps getting shoved in my way. But you can all posture and handwring. It isn't the topic, it isn't the rehash, it isn't the number of posts by others, especially those that brought it up to begin with.It is that it is responded to.

But you said please so nicely I will let you carry on with the same rehash. It isn't over, it never will be, but as long as it remains only one side all will be happy .

But so often that happens, people get on here and keep telling only one side of their story over and over with great conviction. Makes wonderful touchy feely responses

Carry on now

Pursue it privately. The subject is NOT appropriate for a public forum. It takes two to tangle. Take the initiative and drop it, here at least. Speaking as one with experience in the field of dealing with cases and controversies, I can assure you that MORE than one side has been presented here. But it never should have been. This should not have happened, and it should never happen again. Personal stuff like this should not be dealt with on a public forum. It needs to stop, and to restore the dignity and civility of this virtual meetingplace. This is unabashedly BUSH LEAGUE

And I will ask you kindly to drop it. I responded to you pretty please. There will be conitnuing "dialog" on this but it shouldn't bother you overmuch.

Now can you please leave me alone and drop it. You can continue with the others, it certainly should go for several more pages.

NOW LEAVE ME ALONE AND DROP IT.

I told you I agreed

Now carry on but leave me alone