ClubAdventist is back!

My beloved Aunt, my Grandmother and my Mother...

Cbax

It has been a very hard month or so. My beloved Aunt has very recently been dianosed with Pancreatic cancer. Already in stage 3 upon discovery, very dim prognosis. She has started chemo and radiaton this week.

My grandmother is also getting very weak, this is hard on her, she is 92, and my aunt is her oldest daughter. Grandma is having a very hard time with this. And on top of that, my mother, the middle child, has been going downhill for a while. She was in a nursing home for physical therapy for two weeks, came home for 1 day and took a very bad fall in my home. She now is back in the nursing home, with a copression fracture in her back, and is a pretty fair amount of pain. She looks worse each time I see her and I am fearing she is giving up. she is only 67. Much too young to give up.

Please keep our family in your prayers, it is almost too much.

Thank you

Cindy

Always act in such a way that if you suddenly looked up and saw Jesus standing beside you , You would not be ashamed of anything that you had said or done.

Thanks so much, prayer is pretty much all we have.

Always act in such a way that if you suddenly looked up and saw Jesus standing beside you , You would not be ashamed of anything that you had said or done.