ClubAdventist is back!

HUCK wins WV

• Moderators

I know they were - but I think they still harmed Kerry. Plus, from some reason (unfathomable to me), the fact that he windsurfed hurt him.

Truth is important

I know they were - but I think they still harmed Kerry. Plus, from some reason (unfathomable to me), the fact that he windsurfed hurt him.

Windsurfing didn't hurt him....it was those who continued to repeat the swiftys lies and who just didn't want to face up to the fact that he could be a hero....They wanted to smear him because they just hated him...Now, if you want to talk about "Kerry Hate"

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

It seemed to me that Edwards overshadowed Kerry. Whenever they were interviewed together he would interrupt Kerry and sometimes even answer questions Kerry was asked before Kerry could get a word out. He kind of seemed to hog the lime light. I am sure that either Clinton or Obama will take that into consideration before choosing a candidate.

Plus, Edwards wasn't even able to carry his own state for the ticket. Bush won the state by 17%. Those are landslide numbers! So if Edwards lost his own state for Kerry to a Bush landslide - why would Obama or Clinton possibly consider adding him to their ticket?

As far as Kerry being a hero and the swiftboat vets are concerned... that is a topic for another thread. I never believed the swiftboat vets nor did I think it was relevant to the campaign. Kerry's big mistake there was making his Vietnam experience the centerpiece of his campaign. But again, that is really moving away from the topic of this year's presidential campaigns.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity