ClubAdventist is back!

Our Message

Woody

There has been a lot of talk here about the lack a of hard nosed call it like it is ... mean and bad male type ... end time message in our church. Is this what we need? Is there something wrong with the message of love and of the cross of Jesus?

I will submit this quote for discussion ... from our prophet ...

Quote:
Christ's Love Uplifted.--In order to break down the barriers of prejudice and impenitence, the love of Christ must have a part in every discourse. Make men to know how much Jesus loves them, and what evidences He has given them of His love. What love can equal that which God has manifested for man, by the death of Christ on the cross? When the heart is filled with the love of Jesus, this can be presented to the people, and it will affect hearts.--Letter 48, 1886. {Ev 189.3}

The Cross Foundation of Every Discourse.--The sacrifice of Christ as an atonement for sin is the great truth around which all other truths cluster. In order to be rightly understood and appreciated, every truth in the Word of God, from Genesis to Revelation, must be studied in the light that streams from the cross of Calvary. I present before you the great, grand monument of mercy and regeneration, salvation and redemption--the Son of God uplifted on the cross. This is to be the foundation of every discourse given by our ministers.--Gospel Workers, p. 315. (1915) {Ev 190.1}

Christ and His Righteousness.--Christ and His righteousness--let this be our platform, the very life of our faith.--Review and Herald, Aug. 31, 1905. {Ev 190.2}

The Third Angel's Message in Verity.--Several have written to me, inquiring if the message of justification by faith is the third angel's message, and I have answered, "It is the third angel's message in verity."-- Review and Herald, April 1, 1890. {Ev 190.3}

YES. Love WON Another

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.