ClubAdventist is back!

When you come to C/A, where do you hang out?

Neil D

Ok, so you login to clubadventist....

And you want to check things out....

What do you do?

Where do you go on the BBS?

Do you look at the "Active Topic" button?

Do you look for people and thier replys?

What do you do here?????

And yes, I hang out in Townhall, Politics and frequent the "this picture needs a caption" thread....and a few others....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

I always try to hunt down Neil. He needs to be caught.

Excuse me and my ignorance ... but what does BBS mean. And don't give me a bunch of BS. I know what BS means I just don't know what the 'B' before it means. Does it just mean double 'B's?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Quote:
But excuse me and my ignorance ... but what does BBS mean. And don't give me a bunch of BS. I know what BS means I just don't know what the 'B' before it means. Does it just mean double 'B's?

Oh, sorry, by B button keeps getting stuck....Tends to double post the letter B a lot.... I guess it could mean "bunch of bs" angelnot

BBS= Bulletin Board Service- a place where messages are posted on topics, [aka "threads"] or forums... So, in this case, the BBS is ClubAdventist. The forum is Townhall. The thread is "When you come to C/A, where do you hang out?".....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Thanks Neil. I am a novice at this. I honestly didn't know. CA is my first experience on a "BBS".

I believe in Hematology.

So, uh, ...um...where do you 'hang out', Red? [he says while returning to the subject]

George Bernard Shaw

Like I said ... I hunt you down. I follow you around like my blind puppy dog follows me around. I like looking for trouble.

I believe in Hematology.

Like I said ... I hunt you down. I follow you around like my blind puppy dog follows me around.

George Bernard Shaw

I looked both ways and couldn't see any light.

I believe in Hematology.

And you couldn't kiss your kester goodbye?????

Red, sometimes you are so convoluted, I am amazed at the contortions you are able to wiggle yourself into....and out of ....

I will return this evening...as I have some cleaning up to do before I go to church and see my 240,000 girlfriends.

George Bernard Shaw

Quote:
240,000 girlfriends.

Neil ... there is something Biblical about that number.

Is it 12 X 20,000 ? Must be holy.

I believe in Hematology.

I log in then:

1) Check my messages.

2) Look to see if anyone's in chat. If it's Denise, Don, Denise, Stan, Amelia or Pam, I go directly to chat, I do not pass go, I do not collect $200.

3) Go to Active Topics in the last 48 hours (because that loads quicker than the last 24 hours for some reason).

4) If anything's interesting, I'll post.

5) Log out.

Quote:
Red, sometimes you are so convoluted, I am amazed at the contortions you are able to wiggle yourself into....and out of ....

Neil ... Mostly I wiggle INTO trouble. Very little getting out of it.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

And don't give me a bunch of BS.

Redwood!!! preacher I hope you mean Bible Stories!

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

• Moderators

For me its Townhall and World/Politricks. I've developed a little tool that lets me track the latest argument. I get some popocorn and watch! (and pray of course)

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Quote:

Neil ... Mostly I wiggle INTO trouble. Very little getting out of it.

Redwood, you worm!!!! I have seen you wiggle out of trouble so many times....

George Bernard Shaw