ClubAdventist is back!

What was your best April 1 prank?

Stan

• Moderators

I think you asked this last year - but still a good question. I haven't pulled any pranks since my one and only good one, so I won't bore you by repeating the story.

Here's another question for you: How can you do an April Fools prank without lying?

LD

There was one prank that was believable pulled by a radio station. On April 1 a few years ago this radio station announced that the State of California had passed a law that went into effect April 1 banning all cigarette use even in the private homes. One could have all their cigarettes confiscated and a heavy fine for having the cigarettes in their home.

People were calling in enraged of the government interference into their lives. I searched online but could find NOTHING about this law. I thought that was wierd. Then it dawned on me this was April 1 and this was most likely a prank. I turned on the station again and one caller had already guessed it was a prank. One guy called in and said they had him going. He was going around the house hiding his stashes of cigarets under couch covers and behind books in the book case and even in the freezer hidden in the back. Then he heard it was a prank and he had to go retrieve his stashes of cigarets he had just hidden.

That was the most believable prank I heard of.

Of course their was the war of the world radio prank by Orson wells but that was on Holloween back in the 1930's They had the whole country believing that Martians were invading earth.

riverside.gif Riverside CA