ClubAdventist is back!

Prayers please

Lil Star

I have a sister going to court today at 1230 PST and is asking for prayers as she really does need them very VERY much. Please pray for her that all things in Gods will will turn out alright. These family members have abused their children and so she is working on fixing that. She REALLY needs prayers right now and as many as she can get.

Thank you ahead of time.

Lil Star

• Administrators

okay!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Thank you Gail, this is a very important court date! VERY important! The more than can help pray the more support she has. I will let her know that at least one other person is praying. There is less than a half hour until she is in court. Anyone else???

• Moderators

We will pray as well. :)

Be Kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another...

Monticello.gif Monticello Georgia

cat_purrr.gif19.gif

• Administrators

At this time she has probably had her appearance. I just prayed for a positive outcome for the ruling. May God's will be done.

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

Odd, they are now out of court. I have just heard from her. The other party in the case did not have a lawyer this time around. They have granted her 6 months temporary custody. They will be going back to court in 6 months after they get a new date. She says thank you for all your prayers. She will keep us updated as will I.

• Administrators

Ok- Thanks for keeping us posted

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Thank you, she really needs them during this time of her life. It has been so very stressful for all the children that have been involved. They are old enough that they remember everything. They love being with her. So much so they have changed schools even though the school they used to go to is less than a mile from their house. They are lovely children.