ClubAdventist is back!

National Healthcare

Bill Clinton Argues With Voter

Well, I guess in this case I have to take Clinton's side 50% and the Obama supporter's side 50%. Clinton is right that Hillary worked hard on national health care. Yet the Obama supporter is right that they didn't accomplish anything. However they did work on it longer than two weeks.

I could be wrong but I think after she failed to get anything done on health care she took over the official White House cookie baking detail. Something about some Monica girl making a bunch of runs between the white House kitchen and the Oval office with chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin and gingerbread. But that is another story.

National health care is a big issue.

• Should the US have it?
  • Should it be run on a federal level or a state level?
  • How much would it cost and who would pay for it?

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

>>Yet the Obama supporter is right that they didn't accomplish anything.<<

Straight up - I reject, to a very large degree, Clinton's (or anyone else's) leftist agenda. That goes double, in spades, for 'bama. That said,

let's be honest and ask ourselves..., why is 'bama talking a middlin' game of National Healthcare? Fact is, Clinton

put it on the table not a score years ago - and made it part of the National debate.

'bama-speak on National Healthcare concedes, prima facie, that particular accomplishment to Hillary.

(Remember Bubba campaigning on "Hope" and "Change"? ...seems that 'bama is making a habit of plagiarizing the Clintons, eh?)

Oy! -Pogo