ClubAdventist is back!

BANNED from bibleforums.org - for quoting the bible!

rush4hire

I sign up on this forum called bibleforums.org . That's at http://www.bibleforums.org/

They have thousands of patrons, and I'm excited to post there. I'm anxious to share with people who love the Word of God like I do from all around the world. I wrote an article about the Law of God. I notice Hell and the Sabbath are hot topics, so I seek to appreciate their views and share my own.

Then I get banned.

The moderator said I was advancing SDA doctrine. He pointed me to the rules page, where it says:

Quote:
IV. Specific Rules

Unorthodox teachings or discussing specific doctrines of ANY of these religions will be moved to

the "World Religions" Forum:

Teachings of ANY of these religions and discussion of specific doctrines may be discussed only in the World Religions forum

in the interest of seeking factual representation and refuting any doctrinal differences from mainstream Protestantism:

1. Seventh Day Adventist (SDA)

2. Jehovah's Witnesses (JW)

3. Latter Day Saints (LDS)

4. ANY non-Christian religion, such as Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Wicca, etc.

5. Roman Catholicism.

6. ONENESS (DENIAL OF THE TRINITY/DEITY of Christ)

7. Universalism of any sort to include Universal Reconciliation

This is not just for posting messages on the open board. If you use the various systems on the message board to promote these doctrines (such as Private Messaging or Rep system etc.) then we will take appropriate action.

I had no idea, with a name like bibleforums.org, they would be so censorious. What that says is, their testimony and knowledge of the scripture is so weak, they can't even refute heretical teachings.

But the thing is, there where other people posting the same views. So why was my post deleted, and why was I banned? Well, like in other things we see a lot of beating around the bush and eloquent non-sense. Basically what happened was these guys had a doctrine that their faith was dependent on. They claimed that the disciples of Christ worshipped on Sunday. I proved that to be a complete myth.

I only made a few posts. Please look over them, and you be the judge.

My introduction

Artical on the Law of God

Baptizing children.

Sabbath part 1

Sabbath part 2 (that's the first few lines. The rest got deleted)

Hell part 1

By the time I finished with Hell part 2, I had already been banned, and my post was redirected to my IM. Here's the IM I got:

here.

Here are two pages from the private conversation with the mods.

Page 1

Page 2

In those threads, I pasted the topic of Hell part 2, and re-created the one on the Sabbath part 2, which got deleted.(Those will open in IE, not Firefox.)

You will clearly see that I was only quoting scriptures to demonstrate that keeping the Sabbath is a Biblical practice. I showed Sunday laws that where passed. Made a few comments on Sun worship. Described clearly, beyond any doubt that Paul was preaching at night after the sun set on the Sabbath. Then about the offering that was to be "set aside" on the first day, not "taken up". Then I ended with Heb 4:9, "There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.", showing that word is sabbatismos, or in modern Greek, sabbatism, which had NO OTHER MEANING, than "to keep the Sabbath", ( http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sabbatism ). I was just getting started, but he banned me quickly!

I don't want to rant or insult. I hope these guys will repent, and fix their rules, and learn to be honest. I hope to see them here, or for them to email me with an apology, and allow me to post there, so we can have some serious bible discussion. I seek their restoration, and for this, though I hardly know you, I solicit your prayers. "with God all things are possible", (Mt 19:26).

Sadly, all I can do now is shake the dust off my feet and move on. In order to be unbanned, I would have to condone their lies. I would have to deny the Lord, and confess that the doctrine that God destroys the wicked and that Sabbath-keeping is a Biblical practice, are the doctrines of a cult. They are actually demanding I renounce my beliefs. I'm not willing to do that. Also they lied about why I was banned, and they know better. I'm not willing to share that sin either.

Thanks for reading and sharing my burden. God bless!!! :)

I cant make a sig with 30 chrs

I've participated in forums like that before. Many of the people on those types of forums can come up with some stubborn and exhaustive reasons for avoiding the truth of the 7th day sabbath.

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass

• Moderators

Like it or not, posting on a board is tacit acceptance - in fact, no, active acceptance, because you have to accept to register - of a contract to abide by the Terms and Conditions. I have sympathy for you as an SDA trying to share your beliefs, but I can't muster much outrage at the admins of that forum who enforced a contract that you had 'signed'.

Truth is important

It sounds like they provide an avenue in their "World Religions" forum for SDAs to advance our theology. I guess I don't understand why that forum wasn't used.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Not so. Other's where defending Christians Sabbath-keeping too, and where not banned. They have failed to demonstrate how my posting differed from theirs.

Therefore they bear false witness.

That's all those who reject the message of Christ can do against the truth is bear false witness:

Quote:
Matthew 26:59 Now the chief priests, and elders, and all the council, sought false witness against Jesus, to put him to death;

26:60 But found none: yea, though many false witnesses came, [yet] found they none. At the last came two false witnesses,

Acts 6:13 And set up false witnesses, which said, This man ceaseth not to speak blasphemous words against this holy place, and the law:

And now finally, their admin has permanently banned me. I can no longer post, even to their moderators, lest I persuade them.

This is how they suppress the truth. They can not oppose or resist the truth. Their pride forbids them to admit they made a mistake, so they use force. Please read, if you will, all that I posted and bear witness against me if I had spoken anything in an unkind manner.

Quote:
Acts 7:57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,

These Christians who refuse to even obey the plain commands of Jesus Christ, will rise up against God's people and seek to annihilate them from the earth.

Quote:
7:19 Did not Moses give you the law, and [yet] none of you keepeth the law? Why go ye about to kill me?

7:20 The people answered and said, Thou hast a devil: who goeth about to kill thee?

John 8:40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

They do not even keep their own law, nor their own creed which they have made.

I have given them an undeniably clear revelation, yet they mock all the prophets. How will they meet them in the resurrection, whom the mocked?

May this be found on the first page in a google search for bibleforums.org, so the whole world may know their shame, and they may feel their condemnation.

Quote:
Luke 12:2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

12:3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

This is my last post before getting banned from even viewing their web site. You can see the whole topic here:

Discussion with bibleforums.org moderators page 1

Discussion with bibleforums.org moderators page 2

This is what I posted in my last post:

Concerning my doctrine, that's another issue. What I am currently burdened with, I'll try to clarify even further. The way I see it, you have three choices.

1. If you can demonstrate that the way I defended Christian Sabbath-keeping from the Bible was different from how others have done so, who where not banned, but are still posting in public, then I will be instructed by that, and will apologize.

2. If you can not demonstrate, then please humbly admit you are not perfect and you made a mistake, (your creed), or tell me that my posting was not different from others, but perhaps you where just afraid that I would do so in the future. Then kindly and clearly demonstrate what kind of defense will not be tolerated.

3. If you fail to do either, than you bear false witness, which is breaking the 9th commandment, and I cannot be partaker to that.

Concerning your rules:

I have apologized, and do again, for posting the commercial web link.

Quote:

Please do not link to commercial websites in your posts, profile or signature.

I have also agreed not to mention anything about:

- Ellen White

- the Investigative Judgment

- 1844 and the 2300 day prophecy of Daniel

I have an understanding into these mysteries, and if you wish a true and honest explanation of them, I will be happy to spend my time doing so in private. I do agree they are not for the general audience of such a board as this. As I've said, you don't have to be a brain surgeon to relieve yourself of a headache, neither do you have to understand deep mysteries to have a good walk with the Lord. Don't you agree?

I agree to abide by these. However I have seen your patrons defend their ideas of:

1. Annihilationism

2. Christian Sabbath keeping

3. Soul sleep, which goes with annihilationism.

To forbid such specific views seems arbitrary as I find those items mentioned no where in your rules, and others continue to defend them freely.

Concerning what you call "soul-sleep", if someone asks if it's possible to communicate with the dead, I would explain to them that it is not possible, and would recommend they not go near a séance, a psychic, a Ouija Board, EVP machine, hold a conversation with a "ghost", or even to address "saints" or "Mary" in prayers. I will demonstrate that to do so breaks the 9th commandment, for it is impossible to communicate with the dead, for "..the dead know not any thing,.." (Ecc 9:5).

There's no way I could fail to save someone from being deceived by "seducing spirits" who pretend to be dead loved ones. I would lovingly and faithfully do my best to prevent them from stepping upon the Devil's enchanted ground. I cannot agree to do otherwise.

Do you encourage people to get into this kind of stuff?

http://aaevp.com/resources/no_dead_reviews.htm

Satan is so base that he will play upon our emotions to deceive us.

But bearing such a testimony is not forbidden in your Official Rules.

If I missed it, please kindly point it out.

Also Christian Sabbath-keeping and Annihilationism, are no where specified in your rules. The rule about "SDA doctrine" is, in fact, a bit too vague.

Concerning your rules and creeds, I have respect for them, and do confess that I see much wisdom there. This I say out of an honest heart, and not because I desire to be unbanned.

Like it has been said ... you broke the clearly defined rules. It is much easier to be banned here because the rules are not clearly defined and left to the judgment of those in power. And there would be no discussion. You would just be banned.

It has also been pointed out that there was a place for you to post what you wanted. But you chose not to. The excuse that "everyone else is doing it" ... does not seem in my mind to justify what you did.

All the same ... you are sure welcome here. And I look forward to more of your posts.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

So....Rush4Hire, why not share something about yourself.

Under "MY STUFF" up on the index section you will find a part for you to share things, like where you live, your experience growing up etc.

It helps for me to figure out where folks are coming from when I read their posts.

In some parts of the country, a sofa is called a davenport or diven etc. Just like a frying pan can be a skillet or even an iron. Thanks. hifive

Wakan Tanka Kici Un

~~Child of Christ~~

Like it has been said ... you broke the clearly defined rules.

There's nothing "clearly defined" about it. The rule against "SDA doctrine" is vague. The ban was unjust and dishonest. Others where defending the Sabbath and where not banned. They allow Messianic Jews and Seventh-Day Baptists.

They have failed to provide evidence that the way I posted was any different than the way others have posted about the Sabbath.

Again I say, there was no difference, so they lied.

Please don't defend these people and tell me I did wrong. I've had enough of this already.

If you want, please digg this topic. Thanks.

• Members

rush4hire maybe your better off not being able to post there anymore. You know that it says in the bible that all things work together for those that love the Lord. So maybe its a blessing all around.

pkrause

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Administrators

So....Rush4Hire, why not share something about yourself.

Under "MY STUFF" up on the index section you will find a part for you to share things, like where you live, your experience growing up etc.................

Thank you COC.

Greetings Rush4Hire. Welcome to Adventist Forums. I must add to COC's statement I always wonder about someone who joins and post but does not share basic information concerning themselves. I understand not giving personal information but just a country name and little background makes everyone feel better about the person with whom we are communicating.

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

rush4hire maybe your better off not being able to post there anymore. You know that it says in the bible that all things work together for those that love the Lord. So maybe its a blessing all around.

pkrause

• Moderators

... It is much easier to be banned here because the rules are not clearly defined and left to the judgment of those in power. And there would be no discussion. You would just be banned...

Let's let rush4hire find out for himself if this is a truthful or accurate characterization of CA. For myself I am confident he will find out it is not true.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Quote:
"I will feel better once I've dealt with these false charges against Sister White."

I've felt the same way when my Lord and Saviour has false charges made against Him.

Quote:
"If anyone refuses to obey Christ, he is the murderer of Christ."

I would state that those who refuse to love Christ are persecuting Him. He is asking for our hearts. The obedience thing will come along but differently with each person who loves Him.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

'Murderers of Christ' was the epithet the Nazis, and every other group, used to justify their persecution and slaughter of the Jews. Be careful how you toss that one around - it has a long history in hatred.

Truth is important

I was quoting Rush4hire.

I believe in Hematology.

Many hate the truth. There's nothing you can do about it. Be thankful that no one is going to arrest you for your discourse. I'm almost finished writing a book "What is a Soul?" I'll be selling it online. I expect it to be a good seller if advertised correctly, but I bet it rubs some people the wrong way. What do you think?

The trick is to rub people the wrong way AFTER they buy the book.

I believe in Hematology.

We are all guilty of the blood of Christ through our sins. We naturally don't want Christ around due to our carnal nature. Even His own disciples betrayed him. He forgives us, so we go to the Cross and repent and are healed. Yes, we are monsters and have murdered the Son of God.

The reason this world is condemned is because it murdered the Son of God, and will never repent, given a million years. It has shown this by murdering His followers too.

People need to wake up and realize if they don't stand with those who will suffer persecution for honoring God's law, they will stand with those who do the persecuting, and by that time, it will be too late for them to repent. They will see martyrs and no one will repent, for they will be too far gone.

Just like we see the martyrs at Waco who where wickedly slandered in the media by an elaborate Jesuit conspiracy and we say: "We're not a cult like those people. Good riddance to that cult. Good job Bill Clinton and Janet Reno!"

I feel sick when I hear our evangelist pee on the graves of those poor Davidians and share the sin of false witness against them.

I can't find this verse. It's like:

"While we where yet enemies, Christ loved us"

I'm glad I don't have to pretend with you guys. I need family... Who speak english.

Here's the base problem: Other Christians tend to look at Adventists as legalists. I can understand that frame of mind because they are right. But, what Sunday keeping Christians fail to understand is that many of their doctrines are also legalistic. Both camps need to be corrected.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think Adventist doctrine is legalistic. Legalism is a state of mind, independent of your church. Given some churches foster legalistic mentality more than others. But obedience and sound doctrine have nothing to do with legalism.

People are simply warned in scripture to not think if they have alot of good works, they are saved. I met a guy canvassing, who was tossing a football, and he completely turned his nose up at me. He said he was involved in certain charities and was a boy scout leader and so forth. It's this kind of mind set.

Quote:
Luke 18:9 And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:

18:10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.

18:11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men [are], extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

18:12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

18:13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as [his] eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

18:14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified [rather] than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

This dude is so proud, but he's lost. He'll never know he's lost, because all he sees is his own works. Salvation is a gift, "lest any man should boast".

That's why Paul says:

Quote:
Phil. 3:4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:

3:5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, [of] the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;

3:6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

3:7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things [but] loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them [but] dung, that I may win Christ,

But those who love sin will never understand that obedience is not legalism.

By the way, I recreated this topic at christian-forum.net. I called it:

Did the Apostles keep Sunday?

http://www.christian-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=19671

I think some where actually convinced. I've answered all their questions and objections and corrected their mis-quotings.

I don't think the wonderful Adventist truths are legalistic either.

Obedience is not legalism. Good quote.

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

Paul warns people not to trust in their own works. Christ does the same thing. People only twist those verses to justify sin. I made this article to deal with that.

It's sound doctrine and I pray people will be convinced.

http://www.christian-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=20022

Read and sign if you have time.

Thanks. God bless.