ClubAdventist is back!

Hispanic Racism

Could it be that more racism exists between Hispanics and blacks than between whites and blacks? That would explain why so many Hispanics support Hillary.

I write a political commentary for a local newspaper. The community I live in is 87% Hispanic. The newspaper endorsed Obama. I was talking with the editor today and he mentioned that the day after the newspaper endorsed Obama one of the tires were slashed on the car of one of his reporters and the copy of the paper which endorse Obama was stuck on his (the editor's) car with big black letters that read "[F word] You and The N##er Too." It makes me glad I write under a pen name since my office is two doors down from the Newspaper's.

This disturbs me a bit. Does it have to do with the level of education? Is it that less educated people tend to be more racist? Only one of every 87 people in this area have a college degree compared to one of every five Americans nationally.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

For the most part, blacks and hispanics get along good here in Houston. We live in the same or similar neighborhoods, ride the same buses, quite often listen to the same music. There are exceptions, but over all it is working.

Having said that, I'll probably experience something or someone that will make me wish I hadn't posted that, lol.

DB

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass

Although I live in Orlando FL, I know that in LA illegal Mexican gangs are ordered to kill blacks, weather or not they're in a gang. Race hustlers like Jackson, Sharpton, NAACP, and the Congressional Black Caucus ignore this. They're hope is that blacks and hispanics will unite and overthrow the white man.

There are a lot of murders taking place in LA because of this, and it's going as far as San Diego. Sad,scary stuff.