ClubAdventist is back!

Dr. C Warren Becker Dies

darlene

Funny how I thought, when I attended Andrews University, that this man was already old. I remember sitting in Memorial Church while he played the organ and feeling the whole church shake. He really was a great organist!

This is a message from the Andrews University Office of University Relations:

We are saddened to learn that Dr. C. Warren Becker, 81, professor of music, emeritus, and former organist for Pioneer Memorial Church, died last night, Tuesday, November 23, at Loma Linda University Medical Center from a massive brain hemorrhage. The Beckers were in Loma Linda visiting family. Dr. Becker went to the hospital following a slight fall and died suddenly. The Beckers lived and worked in Berrien Springs from 1959 until 1998, when they retired to Northern California, near Sacramento.

According to a family representative, the service will take place some time in December and will be held at the Becker's home church, the Carmichael SDA Church, in California. If you wish to share a memory of his life, please do so on http://www.andrews.edu/alumni/bb/

The University family mourns this loss with the Becker family and we ask that you keep them in your prayers.