ClubAdventist is back!

Is Clinton Being Honest?

Clinton Casts Wide Net of Exaggeration, Claims to Lead in “Every Poll”

During an evening rally in Montana’s largest city Tuesday night, Hillary Clinton explained to the crowd why she should be the Democratic Party’s nominee, but what ensued was a list of overstatements and exaggerations as she made her case. “You have to ask yourself, who is the stronger candidate? And based on every analysis, of every bit of research and every poll that has been taken and every state that a Democrat has to win, I am the stronger candidate against John McCain in the fall,” she said.

The problem is, there are a number of polls that show Clinton in a close race with John McCain, many within the margin of error, not including a few that show Barack Obama beating McCain by a larger margin than Clinton...

For days, Clinton has been grasping at almost anything to make her case to voters as the clock in the campaign winds down. Most recently Clinton compared the plight of Florida and Michigan voters to the struggles of the early suffragists and likened the primaries of those states to the fraudulent election that took place in Zimbabwe.

[text taken from link]

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Quote:
Most recently Clinton compared the plight of Florida and Michigan voters to the struggles of the early suffragists and likened the primaries of those states to the fraudulent election that took place in Zimbabwe.

Well .... she is just pointing out the unfair way the Democratic Party operates and refuses to count peoples votes.

I will point out that she and Obama agreed to these rules.

What does that say about her and Obama

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Well, I think the way these states keep moving the primaries earlier and earlier needs to stop. Something needed to be done. So I can't say I disagree with the rules.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

I don't doubt ... but a better way would have been to do as the Republicans and reduce the delegates by 50%. That way the people still have their votes counted .... but they are just not worth as much. Instead ... the good old Demos refuse to count the votes at all.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.