ClubAdventist is back!

Barry & Michelle

I think they would look good in the White House and am really wondering how they will decorate it at Christmas time. If elected, hopefully they will have some good downloads on the web so we can all enjoy Christmas with them like we could with Bush.

michelle+and+barack+obama.jpg

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

What is that around her neck? poke

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

I knew someone would dig up an old Clinton picture. I knew it even without having a prophetic dream. The picture looks 20 years old. Bill's hair isn't gray and Hillary looks pre-cosmetic surgery.

However one can find scores of Barry and Michelle photos all over the net as love-birds. Barry sets aside one day each week to spend with his family and be free of work. Barry and Michelle seem to be the real thing - not a marriage for political convenience.

Notice how Chelsy wouldn't answer questions about why her mother stayed with Bill after the Lewinsky affair. That seems odd to me. When asked, the perfect answer would simply be, "My mother is a forgiving woman and chose to work things out with dad." But no, somehow it is not our business. Sorry. The White House is our house and if a family wants to move in, their character is our business.

Obama has character. Bush does too - no doubt. But Bush has been ruthlessly attacked during his presidency and has made only lame attempts at defending himself. If Obama wins I hope we can see a healthy, functional family in the White House setting the example for the rest of us.

>>Obama has character.<<

My, my, I certainly hope you're spot-on; further, I hope his character is one reflective of American values.

>>If Obama wins I hope...<<

Hope springs eternal, doesn't it?

Given, the chances that 'bama may become Prez, my hope is adulterated with

trepidition :-o

Now, upon this matter:

>>Notice how Chelsy wouldn't answer questions about why her mother stayed with Bill after the Lewinsky affair. That seems odd to me. When asked, the perfect answer would simply be, "My mother is a forgiving woman and chose to work things out with dad." But no, somehow it is not our business.<< [ed.jasd]

Umm, herein, we drastically diverge in our views. Obviously, one displaying such impertinence (the questioner) is a

mamzer.

One questioning the daughter to reveal that which is intimate and familial deserved a whack ‘longside his haid.

Definitely, not anyone else’s business, not your business – nor is it mine.

Well, if Obama wins I will certainly be hard on him if he doesn't do Christmas as good has Bush did. Somethings are just too important for our national leader and setting an example of the Christmas spirit is one of them.

>>...if he doesn't do Christmas as good has Bush did.<<

Taking a cue from what he's already said, it appears he will, guarrranteed! outdo Dubya - and Xmas will be everyday with 'bama - what with his stated intentions to spend! spend! spend!

On Dasher! on Dancer! on Prancer! ...