ClubAdventist is back!

Gas Prices

Woody

Adventist Rocky Twyman has the answer to the high prices of gas. Prayer. He is starting a movement called ... "Pray Down the High Gas Prices Movement". It has gained media attention.

Is this the answer ??? Pray Down the Price of Gas ???

What happened to "in God's will".

Perhaps gas prices will bring out the end for which we are all looking. I think it is dangerous to unknowingly pray for something "against" His will.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• 2 months later...

Buy a diesel vehicle, and run it on vegetable oil. I have a Mercedes and my fuel costs about $1 per gallon. I have to add 10% kerosene, 5% gasoline, and a couple other additives to make my fuel. Some run on straight vegetable oil.

"Buy a diesel vehicle, and run it on vegetable oil. I have a Mercedes and my fuel costs about $1 per gallon. I have to add 10% kerosene, 5% gasoline, and a couple other additives to make my fuel. Some run on straight vegetable oil."...Tallmark

If you do a little research online I believe that you can purchase an additive which will bring your operating cost to about 45 cents a gallon.

I am looking to find a VW diesel to do a full conversion....Regards, G

Adventist Rocky Twyman has the answer to the high prices of gas. Prayer. He is starting a movement called ... "Pray Down the High Gas Prices Movement". It has gained media attention.

What happened to "in God's will".

Perhaps gas prices will bring out the end for which we are all looking. I think it is dangerous to unknowingly pray for something "against" His will.

Knowing God to be sovereign, whatever happens after a disciple prays for certain circumstances, we can be assured the end result will be according to His will. Will it be at present according to His ultimate will and our expectations? That's another issue. Only our trust in Him fulfilling His will, after asking for whatever, determines whether we will be able to see His will accomplished, whenever it might happen.

"And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28 NASB

Regards! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

The praying must be working. Despite hurricane season, the price in this neck of the woods is down to $3.91 for a gallon of unleaded regular. As compared to $1.24 a couple of years ago that still leaves a lot to be desired but it's better than $4.57 just a couple months ago.

"For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marraige, until the day Noah entered the ark,

and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be." Matt 24:38,39 NASB

"But be sure of this, that if the head of the house had known at what time of the night the thief was coming, he would have been on the alert and would not have allowed his house to be broken into.

"For this reason you also must be ready; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not think He will. " Matt 24:43,44 NASB

Regards! peace

Lift Jesus up!!