ClubAdventist is back!

Couple of Prayer Requests

puddles

A close friend called me earlier and ask that I post this prayer request. A co-worker of hers delivered her baby 3 months early and the baby is VERY tiny and VERY under developed. She was undergoing surgery today to stop bleeding in her little brain. All in all it doesn't look good but a family in our church went thru this with their granddaughter (she will turn 10 this coming October) who was the size of a beanie baby Pooh when she was born. God is still in the miracle business so there is always "hope". I do not know the name of this family (BUT GOD DOES) so if you would just pray for "little WV premie" I figure He will figure out the particulars.

I would appreciate your prayers for my cousin John's family. His son and daughter in law recently had their first child and they are adjusting to life with a new baby. 3 days after this little bundle was born, cousin John went into a bout of congestive heart failure. He has undergone a variety of heart studies and his wife hopes the doctors will let him come home soon.

Also, the husband of one of my church members is having a time with his kidney's. He has kidney stones that have caused major problems for him and there is the likely possibility that he will lose one of his kidneys due to this problem. He's presently undergoing a variety of medical tests/procedures to determine the best path to take. His name is Jim.

Lastly, our church's Pathfinder group left last night for a mission trip to Honduras for 2 weeks. Would appreciate prayers for a safe and productive trip for all the folks that went.

Thanks everyone for your prayers!

• Members

same here,

pkrause

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Moderators

God is still a loving God who hears and answers prayer. I'll also be praying for those concerns.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Me too.

Beryl

"Grace is God doing for us, in us and through us that which He requires of us but which is impossible for us to do in or for ourselves."

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Cor. 12:9.

Thanks for your prayers.

I've not heard anything about the little baby that was born premature however, my cousin John made it home(PTL), our church member's hubby has had his kidney stones blasted and has returned home. He is still going to lose one of his kidney's but he's ok with that and is rejoicing he will still have 1 kidney! AND our Pathfinder group arrived safely in Honduras and have been working like little worker bee's.

While I'm sure the family with the premie would still appreciate your prayers for their family, I would ask that you still keep my cousin and church member's hubby in your prayers for continued good health. As well as for our little Pathfinder group. AND I have 1 more request...I have some cousins that have flown to Romania to visit her hubby's family for the very first time. Please keep Robin, Zoli, Baby Nico and Robin's sister Rachael in your prayers that they have a safe trip visiting Zoli's family in Romania. They are in rural Romania and are city gals...lol Well, ok Zoli is Romanian but still he's lived in the US for over 20 years so he's prolly out of his element as well even tho he's from this village!

Thanks so much!

• 1 month later...