ClubAdventist is back!

Political Game - Change the Topic

OK, in this thread anyone can make any political statement about anything and the following post has to completely change the subject without responding to the previous post. If a member has a burning desire to respond to a previous post they can copy the post and start a new, independent thread.

Let's make it a little more challenging. They should use at least one word in their post from the previous post.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

I will start.

Local school boards should require children to study a foreign language at least one hour each week starting in Kindergarten.

• Moderators

The UN is deeply flawed as an institution for ensuring discussion and engagement between countries. We need to either massively reform it or replace it with a better such body... but mutual engagement is essential in a globalised world.

Truth is important

Free-trade between "countries" means more opportunities, job growth and cheaper products for consumers in all participating "countries".