ClubAdventist is back!

How's this for answered prayer?

Joe_in_RP

This is from my friend Dante in Hungary.

Dear Claudia: It is amazing how God works. Yesterday Francis came to me, and he wanted to know about the Friday evenings, but his biggest concern was he needed a Bible, and he also needed to have a prayer for a lady from Kenya, who he knew. Now, this lady was supposed to have a Bible study with him. They have had several together, and on this Friday evening, she had called him and told him that she could not come. She had severe pains in her lower back, and she could not move her legs. She has a twisted spine, and for some reason, it was now paralyzed from the waist down. Francis wanted to go and help her, and to offer a prayer for her, but, she would not allow it. She didn't want to reveal her personal address, and did not want anyone to visit her. So, Francis came to me, and asked for a help in prayer. I gave him my personal scriptures to take with him, and we offered up a joint prayer on her behalf. I was in contact with Irene, and I asked her to offer up a prayer also. A few hours later, after Francis went home, I called Francis, and asked for her telephone number, because I felt I needed to talk with her. He found the number and I called her, and said we had offered up prayers, and that I was still offering up prayers. Then she said somewhat amazed, that she had felt a surge of power go through her body several hours earlier, (About the time Francis and I had been praying) and she had gotten up and walked. She said it was a miracle. Later on Friday night, almost at midnight, she called me again, praising God, and said, "This really worked! Thankyou!" "I said it is good, God Bless". And she said she was coming to our next Bible study. God works wonders, and it is wonderful. she had no idea that at that moment of her need, prayer for healing was offered up on her behalf. All this was done by prayer...not by a personal visit, and by the angels that God sent to help her.

Praise God

Dante