ClubAdventist is back!

World Peace for 10 days

janamarie

:grouphug4:

For just 10 days the world comes together in peace while young men and women realize their dreams. As Michael Phelps said today, if you believe and you work hard, you can achieve a goal. That means to young people and old people alike, you can reach your goals if you focus.

The greatest ministers of our times, George Vandeman, Morris Vendon, Doug Bachelor and many others have shown us what they can do with dreams and goals.

The men and women athletes of the world whose countries are in turmoil with each other, shake hands in a swimming pool or on a track in sportsmanship. Their presidents sit together in a stadium cheering on their athletes.

I heard a story today about how years ago two ping pong olympians, an american and a chinaman met and the american went to china and met Chairman Mao, who was almost crazy at this point. This one american opened the door to relations with china because of the sportsmanship with the Chineese ping pong player.

Matthew 19:20 tells us to go ye therefore and teach all nations

I believe this means to go out and build relationships with all nations, cultures and peoples of all divirsities.

The olympics and athletes like Michael Phelps, Kobe Bryant, May & Walsh and others are doing that and what a wonderful, postitive thing that is.

I pray the world hug we are giving is going to last much longer than the 10 days and it gives us an open door where we didn't have one before.