ClubAdventist is back!

Gotta' Be Bloomberg!

• Moderators

Barack Obama says he's decided on a running mate, but he won't say who. The Democratic presidential candidate told USA Today on Thursday that he went with someone who is independent and would challenge him in the White House. He also said he wanted someone who is prepared to be president and would help him strengthen the economy.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080821/ap_on_el_pr/veepstakes

He must be talking about Bloomberg. Who else could it be?

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

How about Bob Dylan?

It would be a refreshing change; we could probably believe the words from his mouth.

/dAb

dAb

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

• Members

Jesse would my chose. I was hoping he would run for President.

pkrause

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Moderators

Jesse Ventura

jesse-ventura1.jpg

I could see how Ventura would make for a lively VP!!!

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

• Moderators

I'll be disappointed if it's Bayh, Kaine,

Nervous about Biden

Stunned if Clinton

Happy if Jim Web/Chuck Hagel

Exited if Bloomberg

Puzzled if Gore

Einstein

I like the Chuck Edwards idea.

It's Chet Edwards, Shane, Chet Chet Chet. Show yourself a true Texan by getting the Texan's name right.

(I'm just joshin' with ya, Shane. I never heard of him myself till today.)

Well, I only like the idea because he is a Texan. A Texan in the White House is good for Texas regardless what party he or she belongs to.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity