ClubAdventist is back!

A Little Review: Senator Obama Called Himself "Bone-Headed"

• Moderators

The reason McCain hired Karl Rove is because he's really, really good ....

Remember that Obama's main man right now was manager a while for Edwards and also worked for Hillary. The professionals work for different kinds of candidates, so just because he works for McCain does not mean McCain will be anything like Bush.

I did not even know that Rove is working for McCain. I'll have to look into that. If Rove is at the helm, we can expect an even more interesting campaign that we otherwise might have had.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

QR frame:

When they stop addressing issues but devolve to the sing-song, "Liar, liar, pants on fire!" ...they're unraveling.

Should I, instead, have said, "...dress on fire!" Hah!

The lefty-loos are fraying 'round the edges - rapidly.

Give them all lipstick and they'll still be politically ugly.

...slip of the analogy. 'scuse me - just trash-talkin' bwink

So, speaking of lipstick jokes, why's the man obsessing on the opposition's number two spot? Does he feel threatened by strong women? Should we trust a POTUS having this sort of character flaw? :-o

People just need to go to www.FactCheck.org.

We have to stand up against those lies!

I totally agree, and I do it all the time. However, the ones running the campaigns are not worried too much about people finding out the truth. What they are interested in is building public perception of the other candidate. If they can get enough lies out, then enough people will have doubts about the other candidate to make a difference for their candidate.

Speaking of Karl Rove, I thought it was funny how he totally minimized Tim Kaine's experience when he was being considered for Obama's VP, saying he was mayor of the 104th largest city in the country. But then he was bragging about Palin, saying how she was the mayor of the 2nd largest city in Alaska - which is far, far smaller than Kaine's town.

I know - that's politics.....

Speaking of Karl Rove, I thought it was funny how he totally minimized Tim Kaine's experience when he was being considered for Obama's VP, saying he was mayor of the 104th largest city in the country. But then he was bragging about Palin, saying how she was the mayor of the 2nd largest city in Alaska - which is far, far smaller than Kaine's town.

I know - that's politics.....

Just keep in mind that Alaska is the largest state in the Union. Everything is big there.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.