ClubAdventist is back!

What makes the difference?

olger

Assuming they are lost for all eternity, in my opinion, it is the "fault" of every single individual who ever came in contact with them who did not love them enough to show them the better way and to continue loving them through it all. And, yes, I also believe it is partly God's fault.

Where is the love?

In my opinion, at some point the individual has to take responsibility for their own actions, their own free will choices. They chose not to add more oil. They chose not to have a closer relationship with God. They were coasting on their past and not trying to grow. God does not force himself on anyone. However, HE is always there just waiting for you to give him a chance.

The love is giving us the power to choose, and not forcing us. Unfortunately, not everyone is going to choose to life. But that doesn't mean it is God's fault.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

In my opinion, at some point the individual has to take responsibility for their own actions, their own free will choices. They chose not to add more oil. They chose not to have a closer relationship with God. They were coasting on their past and not trying to grow. God does not force himself on anyone. However, HE is always there just waiting for you to give him a chance.

The love is giving us the power to choose, and not forcing us. Unfortunately, not everyone is going to choose to life. But that doesn't mean it is God's fault.

Yes. I agree about the love and the importance of a relationship with Jesus. This is what it is all about. Good Post.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Reminds me of some of the signs that I see scattered around my community.

God is Love

Prepare to meet your God.

Hell is real.

I am not makin these up. These are signs that I see on a regular basis.

I believe in Hematology.

How would that affect your thinking, if they were around the age of 12 or younger?...

(Not directed at anyone, but rather everyone)

They would have to be at the age of accountability. This age is different for everyone, which is why God in His wisdom and mercy, is the ultimate judge. He sees the heart and knows .

Again, my opinion.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Quote:
He sees the heart and knows .

Praise God ... that is the basis on which we are all judged. I trust this method.

I believe in Hematology.

Excellent Liz.

Cricket, did you mean to say that God is at fault?

Good question Stan. Jesus makes no attempt to discuss the age of accountability in this parable. He does speak of children favorably, and repeatedly underscores the impact of our choices.

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."